Học sinh tiêu biểu
HV CLB Hội họa
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

You would like to volunteer at the heart to heart charity office . write a format letter of 140 -160 words applying for the job. follow the writting plan in 3
1: mentioning the job you are applying for and where you saw the advert
2: telling why you are right for the job , mentioning your personal experiences and responsibilities
3: listing your personal qualities and offering to send references
4: saying you are available for an interview and when you could start work

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
You would like to volunteer at the heart to heart charity office . write a format letter of 140 -160 words applying for the job. follow the writting plan in 3
1: mentioning the job you are applying for and where you saw the advert
2: telling why you are right for the job , mentioning your personal experiences and responsibilities
3: listing your personal qualities and offering to send references
4: saying you are available for an interview and when you could start work
Dear...
Perhaps all of us know, in the world there are many very difficult and miserable lives. Because of that, there are many people working on compassion, I would like to contribute a part in helping people to reduce suffering. But now I'm just a student, I don't have much money to help everyone, so I can only contribute strength. During one web surfing, I saw an advertisement for the heart charity office and I quickly registered so that I could become a volunteer at the office.
I love this job very much because it has a lot of meaning, I hope that I can become a volunteer at the heart charity office. I used to do charity work with my family and school in some orphanages. I feel very happy when I see the bright smiles on the lips of the orphans. I experienced the feeling of organizing games for them, surrounded by them, kissing them on the cheeks when giving gifts to them, a feeling that I can never forget. If I become a volunteer at the office myself, I will try my best to be able to do my job well at the office.
I am ready for an interview with the heart charity office at any time and when I can start my work, I will work actively, to help many people who are still in need. in life. To let them know that they are not alone, they remain. We cannot help but hope tomorrow our life will be better than yesterday.
I hope the charity will respond soon and help me become a volunteer soon to help people.
Writer
Học tốt!

Top Bottom