English THCS Writing

Phan Minh Tâm

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng mười 2017
Nghệ An
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Nhờ mn chữa giùm mk bài viết tiếng anh

I always feel not satisfied with my life, that I often compare myself to other people, whom I think are more fortune than me. However, on my summer vacation last month, I came across a story that has changed my view about life. It was extremely a hot day and I was on my way to the stadium to watch the football match between Hanoi FC and SLNA. Actually, I didn’t want to go there at all. It was just because my brother really want me to join with him. “What a disastrous day !”, I thought. The noise, the crowd and the bad weather, all made me feel depressed and disappointed. I was about to go home, but suddenly, I saw a little boy with his mother , coming to the stand. It would be an ordinary sight if i didn’t see that boy didn’t have both of his arms. He used his legs to move his body to find a seat. More surprisingly, he used his legs again to wave the flag and tried his best to support his favourite club. He seemed to be so happy and cheerful despite of his big disadvantage on his body. At that moment, I realised that I complain about things around me while I’m luckier than many people out there. The effort of that boy make me ashamed of myself. And by somehow, his image has become an unforgettable milestone of my life.

Reactions: one_day

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Bạn tham khảo nhé
I always feel not satisfied with my life, and I often compare myself to other people whom I think are more fortunate than me. However, on my summer vacation last month, I came across a story that has changed my view on life. It was an extremely hot day and I was on my way to the stadium to watch the football match between Hanoi FC and SLNA. Actually, I didn’t want to go there at all just because my brother really wanted me to join with him. “What a disastrous day !”, I thought. The noise, the crowd and the bad weather, all made me feel depressed and disappointed. I was about to go home, but suddenly, I saw a little boy with his mother coming to the stand. It would have been an ordinary sight if i hadn’t seen that boy didn’t have both of his arms. He used his legs to move his body to find a seat. More surprisingly, he used his legs again to wave the flag and tried his best to support his favourite club. He seemed to be so happy and cheerful despite of his big disadvantage on his body. At that moment, I realised that I complained about things around me while I was luckier than many people out there. The effort that the boy made make me ashamed of myself. And by somehow, his image has become an unforgettable milestone of my life.

Top Bottom