Du học sinh
Surrey School

oliviascarlettt

Học sinh
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2017
TP - HCM
Topic 1:
Drawing is what i think about first. Everytime after school, i always spend 1 or 2 hours for drawing and painting on Paint Tool Sai. My artworks aren't perfect but i really enjoyed it. I usually try to imitate how people draw and blend their pictures and use all of what i get to design my own character. I have a lot of characters and i drew them with my mouse. The characters are based on my friends, my emotion and some animation characters. But unfortunately, because i stick to the computer for so long so it makes my eyes feel tired after that.
Topic 2:
Good thing that now i'm living in the countryside. It's very peaceful here and the air is always clean. People are friendly and will help you if you have any troubles. At 5.00am, the weather is very cold outside, even it isn't winter. Days by days, people come and decide to live here more and more. I remember when i moved to here, there were about 300 people in my town. But now it's more than that. Maybe everyone like living in a peaceful place to let their mind rest after a hard-working week. But sadly that we don't have any movie theaters, so when movies come out, my friends and i have to go to the cityside and watch it.

Reactions: Jones Jenifer

maihien150696@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng một 2016
TOPIC1:
The life is sometimes very tiring so I want the time to relax and take a rest. One of my best favourite leisure activity is listening to music
Listening to music not only help me relax but also provide me with musical knowledge. I like the time that I can lie lazily in bed, wear the small earphone with my ipod and ẹnjoy any favourite song which belong to many kind of music example: teenpop, rook, symphony,….etc. Ordinarily, I don’t turn on volume so loudly and don’t listen to rook when my mother stays at home, simplicity because she never like that. But when she isn’t there, it is no problem. I can increase the volume maximally, listen any kind of music even croon any song freely however not any comment. Oh that is very interesting.
I like symphony because it is very gentle. I can fall asleep easily while listen to it. I don’t know about it much but I’m font of some classical works as: “swan lake” – Tchaikovsky, “Fur Elisa” - Beethoven.
Some times I listen to rock when I feel sad and fretful as well as very cheerful and happy. The rock band I like is Linkin Park with “In the end”; “What I’ve done”; that is wonderful.
Never the less, the Kind of music I like best is teenpop because it’s very lovely, melody and youngful. Some songs I love as: “Shining Friend”; “proud of you”; “The day you went away”; “Firefly”… etc. Their lyrics are very beautifully sensible and easy to understand so I can read thoroughly quite easily. Beside there, I still lovesome another song as: “Unbreak my heart” of Toni Braxton; “Umbrella” of Rihanna; “Inconsolable” of Back Street Boys.
All of them is a very important piece of my life. I think they help my soul more plentiful and more love of life

Nguyễn Thiên Nam

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười 2017
Hà Nội
Trường Đại học Trùng Khánh
Topic 1:
Drawing is what i think about first. Everytime after school, i always spend 1 or 2 hours for drawing and painting on Paint Tool Sai. My artworks aren't perfect but i really enjoyed it. I usually try to imitate how people draw and blend their pictures and use all of what i get to design my own character. I have a lot of characters and i drew them with my mouse. The characters are based on my friends, my emotion and some animation characters. But unfortunately, because i stick to the computer for so long so it makes my eyes feel tired after that.
Topic 2:
Good thing that now i'm living in the countryside. It's very peaceful here and the air is always clean. People are friendly and will help you if you have any troubles. At 5.00am, the weather is very cold outside, even it isn't winter. Days by days, people come and decide to live here more and more. I remember when i moved to here, there were about 300 people in my town. But now it's more than that. Maybe everyone like living in a peaceful place to let their mind rest after a hard-working week. But sadly that we don't have any movie theaters, so when movies come out, my friends and i have to go to the cityside and watch it.

ĐứcNhật!

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười một 2017
Quảng Nam
Trung Học Phổ Thông Chuyên Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm
The life is sometimes very tiring so I want the time to relax and take a rest. One of my best favourite leisure activity is listening to music
Listening to music not only help me relax but also provide me with musical knowledge. I like the time that I can lie lazily in bed, wear the small earphone with my ipod and ẹnjoy any favourite song which belong to many kind of music example: teenpop, rook, symphony,….etc. Ordinarily, I don’t turn on volume so loudly and don’t listen to rook when my mother stays at home, simplicity because she never like that. But when she isn’t there, it is no problem. I can increase the volume maximally, listen any kind of music even croon any song freely however not any comment. Oh that is very interesting.
I like symphony because it is very gentle. I can fall asleep easily while listen to it. I don’t know about it much but I’m font of some classical works as: “swan lake” – Tchaikovsky, “Fur Elisa” - Beethoven.
Some times I listen to rock when I feel sad and fretful as well as very cheerful and happy. The rock band I like is Linkin Park with “In the end”; “What I’ve done”; that is wonderful.
Never the less, the Kind of music I like best is teenpop because it’s very lovely, melody and youngful. Some songs I love as: “Shining Friend”; “proud of you”; “The day you went away”; “Firefly”… etc. Their lyrics are very beautifully sensible and easy to understand so I can read thoroughly quite easily. Beside there, I still lovesome another song as: “Unbreak my heart” of Toni Braxton; “Umbrella” of Rihanna; “Inconsolable” of Back Street Boys.
All of them is a very important piece of my life. I think they help my soul more plentiful and more love of life. Do you think so?

Nguồn: diễn đàn học tiếng anh

Top Bottom