Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

There are many natural wonders in Viet Nam like Paradise Cave, Perfume Pagoda, Cuc Phuong National Park,... but I like visiting Ha Long Bay best because of its attractive scenery, picturesque setting and touring experience.
Ha Long Bay is one of seven natural wonders of the world. It's located in the northeast of Viet Nam. In 1994 and 2000. Ha Long Bay was recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Administratively, the bay belongs to Ha Long City, Cam Pha town and a part of Van Don District. It has 1969 islands and thousand of limestone karsts in various sizes and shapes, concentrated in 2 main zones: the southeast (belonging to Bai Tu Long Bay) and the southwest (belonging to Ha Long Bay). Many of them were acquired their names as a result of interpretation of their unusual shapes such as Voi Islet, Ga Choi Islet, Mai Nha Islet. At the centre of the islands, there are wonderful caverns such as Thien Cung, Tam Cu, Dau Go, Sung Sot,... Coming here, you can have unforgettable experience with the peaceful nature, blue sky, white sands and tourist facilities as standardized hotels, restaurants,... Ha Long Bay is famous for its seafoods such as crabs, cuttles,...
In short, tourists should visit Ha Long Bay. I feel comfortable and relax here. Touring experience is very good. Seafoods are delicious and at reasonable price. I love this place and I want to visit Ha Long Bay again.
Nhận xét bài này giùm mình nhé!
@TajSaker @ngchau2001 @one_day @joon_young#1 @Hiền Còi @Vi Nguyen @Narumi04 @tienganh220403@gmail.com

Last edited:

Narumi04

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2017
Vĩnh Long
THPT Lưu Văn Liệt
There are many natural wonders in Viet Nam like Paradise Cave, Perfume Pagoda, Cuc Phuong National Park,... but I like visiting Ha Long Bay best because of its attractive scenery, picturesque setting and touring experience.
Ha Long Bay is one of seven natural wonders of the world. It's located in the northeast of Viet Nam. In 1994 and 2000. Ha Long Bay was recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Administratively, the bay belongs to Ha Long City, Cam Pha town and a part of Van Don District. It has 1969 islands and thousand of limestone karsts in various sizes and shapes, concentrated in 2 main zones: the southeast (belonging to Bai Tu Long Bay) and the southwest (belonging to Ha Long Bay). Many of them were acquired their names as a result of interpretation of their unusual shapes such as Voi Islet, Ga Choi Islet, Mai Nha Islet. At the centre of the islands, there are wonderful caverns such as Thien Cung, Tam Cu, Dau Go, Sung Sot,... Coming here, you can have unforgettable experience with the peaceful nature, blue sky, white sands and tourist facilities as standardized hotels, restaurants,... Ha Long Bay is famous for its seafoods such as crabs, cuttles,...
In short, tourists should visit Ha Long Bay. I feel comfortable and relax here. Touring experience is very good. Seafoods are delicious and at reasonable price. I love this place and I want to visit Ha Long Bay again.
Nhận xét bài này giùm mình nhé!
@TajSaker @ngchau2001 @one_day @joon_young#1 @Hiền Còi @Vi Nguyen @Narumi04 @tienganh220403@gmail.com
Về mặt ngữ pháp: Tạm ổn, tính sai nhìn chung có vẻ như không sai ngữ pháp.
Ở ngay câu 1994 và 2000, lẽ ra là dấu phẩy chứ nhể?

Về phần nội dung: Cái này thì cũng ok khá là đầy đủ ý, cơ mà vì t không biết cái sườn bài nên sẽ không nên đưa ra ý kiến nhiều.

Top Bottom