hiennhitruong

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
11 Tháng chín 2019
Quảng Ngãi
THPT Phạm Văn Đồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

các bạn nhận xét góp ý giúp mình vs
Each of us has at least a memorable past experience, so I also have one that once I almost had an accident. Before this, I was a rather careless driver because of driving quite quickly, however, this memory happening about 1 year ago taught me a lesson. On a spring afternoon, I went home after visiting my grandparents, I nearly collided with a truck when going past at the crossroads. But luckily, I immediately handled my motorbike in the other direction, therefore, there was no accident occurring in that moment, nobody was injured and my life was finally saved. Now recalling the moment I thought I was going to die, I understand how precious life is. This event definitely taught me to appreciate my life and to be more careful while driving.

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
Each of us has at least a memorable past (bỏ past đi) experience, so I also have one that once I almost had an accident. Before this, I was a rather careless driver because of driving quite quickly, however, this memory happening about 1 year ago taught me a lesson. On a spring afternoon, I went home after visiting my grandparents, I nearly collided with a truck when going past at the crossroads. But luckily, I immediately handled my motorbike in the other direction, therefore, there was no accident occurring in--->at that moment, nobody was injured and my life was finally saved. Now recalling the moment I thought I was going to die, I understand how precious life is. This event definitely(bỏ definitely đi) taught me to appreciate my life and to be more careful while driving.
Mình có sửa ít lỗi, bạn xem nhé

Top Bottom