Hoang Anh Tus

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng hai 2019
Ninh Bình
khanh thien
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Among cities in vietnam ,which do you want to live on ?explain why?
I have been to many cities in vietnam ,but the most city that i alaways remember is da nang city ,the beautiful coastal city in vietnam .It is wonderful city to me beacause of these reasons .First ,the scenery in da nang is idea for us to see .We can swim in the blue and clear sweater or do sunbathing on the soft and beach under the yellowand warmsunshine .The air is si fresh and pure .Second ,the local sea food are fresh ,delicious but not expensive .For examle ,tourists can enjoy different kinds of seafood such as crab ,prawn ,lobster seashell ,etc .Also ,the people there are friendly ,sociable and polite .Third ,there are many interesting activities to do beside playing football ,tennis in the beach ,buiding sandcastles on the beach or watching the sunrise .For examle ,we can sail on abroad trip to the Cu lao cham and watch the mountain scenery on the way .Also we may visit Ba na hills .For these reasons ,Dan nang city is one of my favourite city touristd attractons
Các anh chị có thể sửa hộ em được không ?chiều thứ 2 em đi thi nói rồi
Talk about the challenges that artisans in traditional craft villages may face
today ,we are going to talk about traditional crafts in vietnam their challenges as well as ways to overcome these challenges .As you know ,vietnam is rich in traditional crafts .On the other hand ,vietnamese craftmen have faced some challenges .As tourism develops ,handicrafts are at rish of losing authenticity .They may be made for the commerical demands of tourists rather than for the real purpose of ar .Waste treatment amd pollution are other issues in craft village because waste is often directly relased into the local environmen without proper treatment .(So how can we deal with these problems ?well ,I think traditional crafts skills competitions and handicrafts exhibitions should be held so that artisna can try to sharpen their skills learn from each other and promote their roduce .TO reduce pollution ,villagers should try to find ways to reuse and recycle waste .tHE GOVERNEMNET should also help develop waste -treatment facilities in each craft village )mOREOVER ,artisans nees to change the designs of their product and improve the over quality to attract more customers
Các anh chị ơi ,cho em hỏi tí là chỗ đoạn (.....) chỗ từ (So đến village )có nên viết không ạ

Hoang Anh Tus

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng hai 2019
Ninh Bình
khanh thien
I have been to many cities in vietnam ,but the most city that i alaways remember is da nang city ,the beautiful coastal city in vietnam .It is wonderful city to me beacause of these reasons .First ,the scenery in da nang is idea for us to see .We can swim in the blue and clear sweater or do sunbathing on the soft and beach under the yellowand warmsunshine .The air is si fresh and pure .Second ,the local sea food are fresh ,delicious but not expensive .For examle ,tourists can enjoy different kinds of seafood such as crab ,prawn ,lobster seashell ,etc .Also ,the people there are friendly ,sociable and polite .Third ,there are many interesting activities to do beside playing football ,tennis in the beach ,buiding sandcastles on the beach or watching the sunrise .For examle ,we can sail on abroad trip to the Cu lao cham and watch the mountain scenery on the way .Also we may visit Ba na hills .For these reasons ,Dan nang city is one of my favourite city touristd attractons
today ,we are going to talk about traditional crafts in vietnam their challenges as well as ways to overcome these challenges .As you know ,vietnam is rich in traditional crafts .On the other hand ,vietnamese craftmen have faced some challenges .As tourism develops ,handicrafts are at rish of losing authenticity .They may be made for the commerical demands of tourists rather than for the real purpose of ar .Waste treatment amd pollution are other issues in craft village because waste is often directly relased into the local environmen without proper treatment .(So how can we deal with these problems ?well ,I think traditional crafts skills competitions and handicrafts exhibitions should be held so that artisna can try to sharpen their skills learn from each other and promote their roduce .TO reduce pollution ,villagers should try to find ways to reuse and recycle waste .tHE GOVERNEMNET should also help develop waste -treatment facilities in each craft village )mOREOVER ,artisans nees to change the designs of their product and improve the over quality to attract more customers
Các anh chị ơi ,cho em hỏi tí là chỗ đoạn (.....) chỗ từ (So đến village )có nên viết không ạ
Các anh chị có thể đưa ra ý kiến về bài này đc ko ạ ?What is your place of interest in ninh binh province ?explain why

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
I have been to many cities in Vietnam, but the most city that I always remember is da nang city, the beautiful coastal city in Vietnam. It is a wonderful city for me because of these reasons (câu này có vẻ thừa). First, the scenery in da nang is an idea for us to see (đừng đưa văn VN vào đây em nhé, viết lại câu này cho đơn giản thôi). We can swim in the blue and clear sweater or do sunbathing on the soft and beach under the yellow and warm sunshine. The air is so fresh and pure. Second, the local seafood is fresh, delicious but not expensive. For example(???), tourists can enjoy different kinds of seafood such as crab, prawn, lobster seashell, so on (nói thì không đọc etc ra đâu em nhé). Also, the people there are friendly, sociable and polite (câu này với câu trên không liên quan cho lắm). Third, there are many interesting activities to do besides playing football, tennis on the beach, building sandcastles on the beach or watching the sunrise. For example, we can sail on abroad trip(???) to the Cu Lao cham and watch the mountain scenery on the way. Also, we may visit Ba Na hills. For these reasons, Dan nang city is one of my favourite city tourists attraction
Today, we are going to talk about traditional crafts in Vietnam their challenges as well as ways to overcome these challenges. As you know, Vietnam is rich in traditional crafts. On the other hand, Vietnamese craftsmen have faced some challenges (2 câu này đang không liên quan đến nhau, em nến xem lại). As tourism develops, handicrafts are at risk of losing authenticity. They may be made for the commercial demands of tourists rather than for the real purpose of ar (???). Waste treatment and pollution are other issues in craft village because waste is often directly released into the local environment without proper treatment. (So how can we deal with these problems? Well, I think traditional crafts skills competitions and handicrafts exhibitions should be held so that artisan can try to sharpen their skills to learn from each other and promote their products. To reduce pollution, villagers should try to find ways to reuse and recycle waste. The GOVERNMENT should also help develop waste -treatment facilities in each craft village). Moreover, artisans need to change the designs of their product and improve the over quality to attract more customers
------------
Xem lại cách đặt dấu câu, nếu không chị nghĩ môn Tin học của em không qua nổi đâu )))
Trong bài nói thì không ai biết em dùng "(" hay ")" đâu em
- Bài về nghề thủ công truyền thống của em, nó đang như 1 mớ bòng bong không đi về đâu cả. Em nên hiểu rằng, em đang nói cho người khác nghe (ở đây là giáo viên). Em nói xong là xong, người ta cũng chẳng nhớ từng câu từng chữ của em được. Nếu em không sắp xếp theo trật tự rõ ràng thì người nghe rất khó để nắm bắt được em đang hướng đến điều gì qua bài này. Ý chính của em nằm ở đâu, quan điểm của em đối với topic này nó thế nào. Người nghe không hiểu rõ được thông qua bài này vì người ta không có cơ sở để đọc lại hay nhìn lại. Phân chia rõ ràng hơn như bài bên trên về Đà Nẵng, rõ ràng và đơn giản thôi, dễ nhớ hơn mà điểm cao hơn.

Reactions: Bella Dodo

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
Bạn tham khảo. Mình thấy bạn này có khá nhiều đoạn văn có thể sẽ giúp ích cho kì thi nói sắp tới của bạn.
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/i...aditional-craft-villages.779584/#post-3874088
Về Ninh Bình, mình nghĩ bạn thay vì cố gắng viết, hãy thử xem video về Ninh Bình bằng tiếng anh và note xuống những ideas bạn thấy hữu ích rồi học ^^

Top Bottom