thgbvythgmb

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười 2020
Hải Dương
THPT Hồng Quang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

You want to spend some days in a home village where your close friend is living. Write a letter (about 100 words) to ask her
In your letter, you should have
  • The location of the village?
  • How far to the city?
  • Available transport to get there?
  • The scenery there?
  • The people?

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
You want to spend some days in a home village where your close friend is living. Write a letter (about 100 words) to ask her
In your letter, you should have
  • The location of the village?
  • How far to the city?
  • Available transport to get there?
  • The scenery there?
  • The people?
Dear (ghi tên)!
Today, I have free time to sit and write letters to you again! Next Thursday, I'll visit you., I'll stay there for 2-3 days so remember to prepare a bed for me. Remember to pick me up at the bus station. I remember in the previous letter you said that the place where you lived was in Mo Duc district. It's about 8 kilometers from the city where I live. Since it's not too far, I'll go by bus, remember to wait for me. As far as I know, your hometown is a very beautiful place, peaceful scenery, especially a fresh air. Moreover, the people in his hometown are very hospitable, friendly, and cheerful. I write this letter so you know first, remember, next Thursday, remember to come to the bus station near your house to pick me up. Bye
Writer.
(ghi tên)
Học tốt!

Top Bottom