Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mình có viết 1 bài về chủ đề trên, mong mọi người xem và góp ý cho bài được hoàn chỉnh hơn ạ :D

In my opinion, health is one of the most important things that all we care about. If we want to keep a healthy body, you should follow these instructions. First of all, you should build a logical and balance diet, according to The Healthy Eating Pyramid. You should eat more fruits, vegetables, whole grains,... Eating too much foods thạt contains protein or lipid such as meet, seafood, fastfoods, is not advised. About drinking, you had better drink mineral water or fruit juices instead of drinking tea, coffee, alcohol,... because it can causes stress, sleeplessness,... Secondly, we should do regular exercise such as walking, running, swimming,... once time a week at least. Thirdly, you should sleep enough 8 hours a day. You will have enough energy for starting a wonderful. In short, there are many ways to keep your health but I think taking care of yourself is the best way.

@phuongdaitt1 @Phạm Dương

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Mình có viết 1 bài về chủ đề trên, mong mọi người xem và góp ý cho bài được hoàn chỉnh hơn ạ :D

In my opinion, health is one of the most important things that all we care about. If we want to keep a healthy body, you should follow these instructions. First of all, you should build a logical and balance diet, according to The Healthy Eating Pyramid. You should eat more fruits, vegetable, whole grain,... Eating too much foods thạt contains protein or lipid such as meet, seafood, fastfoods, is not advised. About drinking, you had better drink mineral water or fruit juices instead of drinking tea, coffee, alcohol,... because it can causes stress, sleeplessness,... Secondly, we should do regular exercise such as walking, running, swimming,... once time a week at least. Thirdly, you should sleep enough 8 hours a day. You will have enough energy for starting a wonderful. In short, there are many ways to keep your health but I think taking care of yourself is the best way.

@phuongdaitt1 @Phạm Dương
In my opinion, health is one of the most important things that's all we care about. If we want to keep a body healthy, you should follow these instructions.
First of all, you should build a scientific and balanced diet based on The Healthy Eating Pyramid. You should eat more fruits, vegetable, whole grain,... Eating too much food that contains protein or lipid such as meat, seafood, fastfood, is not recommended. About drinking, you had better drink mineral water or fruit juices instead of tea, coffee, alcohol,... because it can cause stress, sleeplessness,...
Secondly, we should do regular exercises such as walking, running, swimming,... once time a week at least. (Nên nói thêm ích lợi cho việc này)
Thirdly, you should sleep enough 8 hours a day. You will have enough energy to start a wonderful day.
In short, there are many ways to keep your health but I think taking care of yourself is the best way.
(Không hiểu ý của kết bài)

Last edited:

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
In my opinion, health is one of the most important things that all we care about. If we want to keep a healthy body, you should follow these instructions. First of all, you should build a logical and balanced diet, according to The Healthy Eating Pyramid. You should eat more fruits, vegetable, whole grain,... Eating too much food thạt contains protein or lipid such as meat, seafood, fastfood, is not advisesable . Drinking, morever, you had better drink mineral water or fruit juices instead of drinking tea, coffee, alcohol,... because they can cause stress, sleeplessness,... Secondly, we should do regular exercise such as walking, running, swimming,... once a week at least. Thirdly, you should sleep enough 8 hours a day. You will have enough energy for starting a wonderful day. In short, there are many ways to keep your health but I think taking care of yourself is the best way.

Có lẽ vẫn còn vài lỗi nhỏ nhỏ đấy, và nhớ là dấu "..." thì thay bằng "ect" hoặc "and so on" nhé. Có đôi chỗ như kiểu câu màu đỏ đó em không hiêu nên chẳng biết sửa thành gì nên em thêm "day" vào :D

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
In my opinion, health is one of the most important things that's all we care about. If we want to keep a body healthy, you should follow these instructions.
First of all, you should build a scientific and balanced diet based on The Healthy Eating Pyramid. You should eat more fruits, vegetable, whole grain,... Eating too much food that contains protein or lipid such as meat, seafood, fastfood, is not recommended. About drinking, you had better drink mineral water or fruit juices instead of tea, coffee, alcohol,... because it can cause stress, sleeplessness,...
Secondly, we should do regular exercise such as walking, running, swimming,... once time a week at least. (Nên nói thêm ích lợi cho việc này)
Thirdly, you should sleep enough 8 hours a day. You will have enough energy to start a wonderful day.
In short, there are many ways to keep your health but I think taking care of yourself is the best way.
(Không hiểu ý của kết bài)
Đúng rồi, lúc gõ thiếu mất chữ "day" với lại gõ sai từ "meat"
Ý của kết bài là: Tóm lại, có nhiều cách để giữ gìn sức khỏe nhưng mà tôi nghĩ tự chăm sóc bản thân mình là cách tốt nhất
In my opinion, health is one of the most important things that all we care about. If we want to keep a healthy body, you should follow these instructions. First of all, you should build a logical and balanced diet, according to The Healthy Eating Pyramid. You should eat more fruits, vegetable, whole grain,... Eating too much food thạt contains protein or lipid such as meat, seafood, fastfood, is not advisesable . Drinking, morever, you had better drink mineral water or fruit juices instead of drinking tea, coffee, alcohol,... because they can cause stress, sleeplessness,... Secondly, we should do regular exercise such as walking, running, swimming,... once a week at least. Thirdly, you should sleep enough 8 hours a day. You will have enough energy for starting a wonderful day. In short, there are many ways to keep your health but I think taking care of yourself is the best way.

Có lẽ vẫn còn vài lỗi nhỏ nhỏ đấy, và nhớ là dấu "..." thì thay bằng "ect" hoặc "and so on" nhé. Có đôi chỗ như kiểu câu màu đỏ đó em không hiêu nên chẳng biết sửa thành gì nên em thêm "day" vào :D
Ừ, anh gõ thiếu "day" đấy :D
Chỗ anh in đậm màu đỏ ở trên á, anh nghĩ là advisable chứ :D

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Đúng rồi, lúc gõ thiếu mất chữ "day" với lại gõ sai từ "meat"
Ý của kết bài là: Tóm lại, có nhiều cách để giữ gìn sức khỏe nhưng mà tôi nghĩ tự chăm sóc bản thân mình là cách tốt nhất

Ừ, anh gõ thiếu "day" đấy :D
Chỗ anh in đậm màu đỏ ở trên á, anh nghĩ là advisable chứ :D
OK. lúc nãy anh viết adviced, thế là em xóa "d" rồi viết vào luôn :p

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
In my opinion, health is one of the most important things that all we care about. If we want to keep our whole body healthy , you should follow these instructions. First of all, you should build a logical and balance diet, according to The Healthy Eating Pyramid. You should eat more fruits, vegetables, whole grains,...which contain many types of vitamins and nutrients. Eating too much foods thạt contains protein or lipid such as meet, seafood, fastfoods, is not recommended. About drinking, you had better drink mineral water or fruit juices instead of drinking tea, coffee, alcohol,... because this is the causes of stress, sleeplessness/in-somnia (mất ngủ),... Secondly, we should do exercise regularly such as walking, running, swimming,... once time a week at least (c chỉ thấy người ta khuyên tập thể dục hàng ngày thôi). Thirdly, you should sleep enough 8 hours a day. You will have enough energy for starting a wonderful. In short, there are many ways to keep your health but I think taking care of yourself is the best way.
--------------------
Theo chị thấy thì bài của em chưa đưa ra được cho người đọc, người nghe những cái lợi ích hay tác hại rõ ràng lắm của việc phải chăm sóc bản thân cho tốt. Chị nghĩ là em nên đưa thêm 1 vài dẫn chứng vào để củng cố luận điểm của mình, như:
- Vitamin A, which car-rots are high in, is also important because it helps the photo pig-ments at the back of the eye to function.
- Vitamin D for heart and mind. Low blood level of vitamin D may have eff-ects bey-ond your bones. Studies find a greater ri-sk of heart problems and a greater risk of depr-ession in order adults with low levels of vitamin D. And though it is not clear why, people taking a vitamin D suppl-ement were 7% less likely to di-e than those who didn't take a daily suppl-ement in one study. In children, researchers have found more severe ast-hma when vitamin D levels are low.

mấy cái gạch ngang trong từ thì bỏ đi nhé, chị cũng không rõ vì sao nếu không cho thêm gạch ngang thì nó không cho đăng @@

Top Bottom