Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mình có viết 1 bài về chủ đề trên, mong mọi người xem và góp ý cho bài được hoàn chỉnh hơn ạ :D

I live in a family of five: my grandpa, my parents, my younger brother Phuc and I. We are all very busy: my dad works, my younger brother and I spend most of our time at school, so we share the household chores equally. My dad is the breadwinner, who is responsible for household finances. He also does the heavy lifting. My mum does most of the cooking, grocery shopping and doing the laundry. Being the elder child in the family, I take out the rubbish, sweep the house and water the houseplants twice a week. Phuc's responsibilities include laying the table for meals and feeding the chicken. Everybody in my family shares housework willingly so we can have free time to relax together.

@phuongdaitt1 @Phạm Dương

JungYue

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2018
Hải Dương
Trường Trung học cơ sở Thanh Xuân
Mình có viết 1 bài về chủ đề trên, mong mọi người xem và góp ý cho bài được hoàn chỉnh hơn ạ :D

I live in a family of five: my grandpa, my parents, my younger brother Phuc and I. We are all very busy: my dad works, my younger brother and I spend most of our time at school, so we share the household chores equally. My dad is the breadwinner, who is responsible for household finances. He also does the heavy lifting. My mum does most of the cooking, grocery shopping and doing the laundry. Being the elder child in the family, I take out the rubbish, sweep the house and water the houseplants twice a week. Phuc's responsibilities include laying the table for meals and feeding the chicken. Everybody in my family shares housework willingly so we can have free time to relax together.

Chỗ đó phải là " for" hoặc là " of " anh ơi!!!

Thiên Thuận

Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Cái này là anh tham khảo theo SGK Anh văn thí điểm, bài 2 trang 12 đó em :D @phuongdaitt1 Giúp với :D

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum

Tham khảo nha ^^
I live in a family of five (nên thêm "people" cho chắc ăn): my grandpa, my parents, my younger brother Phuc and I. We are all very busy: my Dad works, my younger brother and I spend most of our time at school, so we share the household chores equally (Chỗ này nên nói thêm đại loại như là "Mẹ làm toàn bộ việc nhà...") . My Dad is the breadwinner, who is responsible for household finance (Ko đếm được) (Chỗ này vốn dĩ không cần vì từ đó vốn đã có nghĩa như thế rồi). He also does the heavy lifting. My Mum does most of the cooking, (grocery) shopping and doing the laundry (Ý của bạn là gộp vào cái Most of hả ?). Being the elder child in the family, I take out the trash, sweep the house and water the houseplants twice a week. Phuc's responsibilities include laying the table for meals (Không cần thiết vì lay the table đã có nghĩa rồi) and feeding the chickens. Everybody in my family shares housework willingly so we can have free time to relax together.
Điều gì khiến bạn nghĩ phải dùng of hoặc for ?
Chỉ dành thời gian cho nơi nào đó thì ta dùng giới từ chỉ nơi chốn.

Thiên Thuận

Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Tham khảo nha ^^
I live in a family of five (nên thêm "people" cho chắc ăn): my grandpa, my parents, my younger brother Phuc and I. We are all very busy: my Dad works, my younger brother and I spend most of our time at school, so we share the household chores equally (Chỗ này nên nói thêm đại loại như là "Mẹ làm toàn bộ việc nhà...") . My Dad is the breadwinner, who is responsible for household finance (Ko đếm được) (Chỗ này vốn dĩ không cần vì từ đó vốn đã có nghĩa như thế rồi). He also does the heavy lifting. My Mum does most of the cooking, (grocery) shopping and doing the laundry (Ý của bạn là gộp vào cái Most of hả ?). Being the elder child in the family, I take out the trash, sweep the house and water the houseplants twice a week. Phuc's responsibilities include laying the table for meals (Không cần thiết vì lay the table đã có nghĩa rồi) and feeding the chickens. Everybody in my family shares housework willingly so we can have free time to relax together.

Điều gì khiến bạn nghĩ phải dùng of hoặc for ?
Chỉ dành thời gian cho nơi nào đó thì ta dùng giới từ chỉ nơi chốn.
Cảm ơn nha :D
My mum does most of the cooking, grocery shopping and doing the laundry.
Chỗ này theo ý của Thuận muốn diễn đạt là: Má tôi thì nấu ăn, mua nhu yếu phẩm và giặt quần áo.

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Cảm ơn nha :D

Chỗ này theo ý của Thuận muốn diễn đạt là: Má tôi thì nấu ăn, mua nhu yếu phẩm và giặt quần áo.
Vậy chữ "most of" ở đây nó hơi bị thừa...
Nếu là mình, mình sẽ viết như thế này
My Mum is the one who cooks the meal, goes shopping to buy essential items and does the laundry.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
I live in a family of five: my grandpa, my parents, my younger brother Phuc and I. We are all very busy: my dad works (chỉ có mình bố em đi làm hả???), my younger brother and I spend most of our time at school, so we share the household chores equally. My dad is the breadwinner, who is responsible for household finances. But after he go home, he also does the heavy lifting. My mum does most of the cooking, grocery shopping and doing the laundry. Being the elder child in the family, when I'm not studying at home, I take out the rubbish, sweep the house and water the houseplants twice a week. Phuc's responsibilities include laying the table for meals and feeding the chicken. Everybody in my family shares housework willingly so we can have free time to relax together.
-------
Mn góp ý hết bên trên rồi đó nha ^^

Top Bottom