loancongvan@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười 2015
Quảng Trị
Trường LCHNQT iSCHOOL Quảng Trị
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

You have received an email from your English-speaking friend, Lisa.
Hey!
I'm emailing because my friend's doing a video project and he wants to record people talking about amazing experiences they've had. If you're interested, send me an email describing the experience and saying why it was so amazing.
Write about 100 words.

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
You have received an email from your English-speaking friend, Lisa.
Hey!
I'm emailing because my friend's doing a video project and he wants to record people talking about amazing experiences they've had. If you're interested, send me an email describing the experience and saying why it was so amazing.
Write about 100 words.
Dear Lisa!
I felt very excited about the school club's outdoor activity last week. The weather was very good that day, warm and sunny. A great outdoor party, I get to participate in a lot of games that I have never played and never knew. We make our own unique food, and enjoy it ourselves. In addition, I made a lot of new friends, people were quite interesting, we talked to each other and learned a lot more.
After interesting activities, there are also musical performances such as singing, dancing, and acting performed very well and attractively by the art class. At the end of the session, there were also gifts awarded to the members who participated actively, enthusiastically, and the participating members won the games. At the end of all activities, everyone left everyone smiled brightly and no one showed any fatigue. It was an interesting magic activity and quite impressive for me.
Cindy ( ghi tên gì cũng được)
Học tốt!

Top Bottom