Write

Huyền ahihi

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng hai 2020
Tuyên Quang
Trung học phổ thông hòa phú
The way I live it is love everybody day by day. Each day,we have only 24 hours to live. That's why i spend more times to love my mother and father like that. May be you don't know my father is a farmer and my mother is a chef. They are very busy with their work. From i was child my mother always care for me little by little. With the delicious food she grew up me. I love my mother so i decided to leaving my home,discovery a new land in ha noi. At there i was studying with my friend, the teacher was very helpful and color-flying. They taught me and instruct me do every experiment in laboratory. So the last i want to talk with you,lét do every things you want provided that you loved it.
Haha chả biết viết đâu có gì mn vào góp ý nha học cũng lâu rồi ý

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bella Dodo

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
The way I live it is love everybody day by day. Each day,we have only 24 hours to live. That's why i spend more times to love my mother and father like that. May be you don't know my father is a farmer and my mother is a chef. They are very busy with their work. From i was child my mother always care for me little by little. With the delicious food she grew up me. I love my mother so i decided to leaving my home,discovery a new land in ha noi. At there i was studying with my friend, the teacher was very helpful and color-flying. They taught me and instruct me do every experiment in laboratory. So the last i want to talk with you,lét do every things you want provided that you loved it.
Chào bạn, theo Bella, bạn có đôi chỗ mistakes, sửa chút, bài bạn sẽ tốt hơn ^^
The way I live it is love everybody day by day
I live is to love everybody
i spend more times to love my mother and father like that.
Time (không có số nhiều trong trường hợp này), mình nghĩ bạn không cần thêm like that vì chúng ta không biết like như thế nào, Love like what? Thay vì đó, bạn có thể viết my father because of that reason.
From i was child my mother always care for me little by little
Theo mình, since a child
With the delicious food she grew up me.
She grew me up ^^
mother so i decided to leaving my home,discovery a new land in ha noi.
So I decided to leave my home to discover a new land. Trong câu này, discovery không phù hợp, vì nó là danh từ.
instruct me do every experiment in laboratory
To do every experiment in the laboratory.
The last thing, To talk to you, nhưng theo Bella, bạn có thể dùng to tell you, nói cho ai đó nghe, sẽ hợp hơn trong ngữ cảnh này.
you want provided that you loved it.
Mình thấy câu này hơi rối. Có thể là Let’s do what you want and love.
Mình sửa hơi nhiều, nếu có sai, bạn nhắn mình nhé ^^
Bella

Top Bottom