English THCS Write the correct FORM of each bracketed word.

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Write the correct FORM of each bracketed word.
1. They entered the areas without (PERMIT)___________.
2. The giant panda is a(n) (DANGER)___________ species.
3. What makes the computer a (MIRACLE)___________ device?
4. You may be surprised at the large (VARIED)___________ of animals in national parks.
5. The architecture in the downtown area is a successful (COMBINE)___________ of old and new.
6. We have to decide to interview only the best six __________ for the job. (APPLY)
7. Street noise is one of the (ADVANTAGE)___________ of living in a big city.
8. The Vietnamese government has done a lot to eliminate hunger and (POOR)___________.
9. Her son is always mischievous and ______, which annoys her very much. (OBEY)
10. I was a bit___________ by my performance in the first exam, but I decided to make an extra effort in
the ones left. (MORAL)

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Write the correct FORM of each bracketed word.
1. They entered the areas without (PERMIT)___________.
2. The giant panda is a(n) (DANGER)___________ species.
3. What makes the computer a (MIRACLE)___________ device?
4. You may be surprised at the large (VARIED)___________ of animals in national parks.
5. The architecture in the downtown area is a successful (COMBINE)___________ of old and new.
6. We have to decide to interview only the best six __________ for the job. (APPLY)
7. Street noise is one of the (ADVANTAGE)___________ of living in a big city.
8. The Vietnamese government has done a lot to eliminate hunger and (POOR)___________.
9. Her son is always mischievous and ______, which annoys her very much. (OBEY)
10. I was a bit___________ by my performance in the first exam, but I decided to make an extra effort in
the ones left. (MORAL)
Song_Ngu_123
1. They entered the areas without (PERMIT)_____permission (sự cho phép)______.
2. The giant panda is a(n) (DANGER)____endangered (gặp nguy hiểm)_______ species.
3. What makes the computer a (MIRACLE)_____miraculous (diệu kì)______ device?
4. You may be surprised at the large (VARIED)_____variety (sự đa dạng)______ of animals in national parks.
5. The architecture in the downtown area is a successful (COMBINE)____combination (sự kết hợp)_______ of old and new.
6. We have to decide to interview only the best six _____applicants (ứng viên)_____ for the job. (APPLY)
7. Street noise is one of the (ADVANTAGE)____disadvantages (nhược điểm)_______ of living in a big city.
8. The Vietnamese government has done a lot to eliminate hunger and (POOR)_____poverty (sự nghèo)______.
9. Her son is always mischievous and ___disobedient (không nghe lời)___, which annoys her very much. (OBEY)
10. I was a bit_____demoralized (bị mất sự tự tin)______ by my performance in the first exam, but I decided to make an extra effort in
the ones left. (MORAL)

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom