Ngoại ngữ Write an outline

kim mochi

Học sinh
Thành viên
23 Tháng bảy 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Write an outline about an interesting place in your district to tourist intending to take a trip to take a trip to your country

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:pJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00182070329AJFBQ00172070308AJFBQ00172070308AJFBQ00172070308AJFBQ00172070308AJFBQ00172070308AJFBQ00172070308AJFBQ00169070306AJFBQ00169070306AJFBQ00169070306AJFBQ00169070306AJFBQ00169070306AJFBQ00169070306AJFBQ00169070306AJFBQ00154070129BJFBQ00154070129BJFBQ00154070129BJFBQ00154070129BJFBQ00154070129B

Reactions: Chou Chou

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country. Where should this visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

1.1:

Viet Nam is a beautiful country with a lot of interesting places and historic places. Besides that, Viet nam is one of the countries which has the longest seasides in Asia. If you have a day to visit Viet Nam, I think you should visit BaNa hill.
First of all, Bana hill is the most famous historic place in Viet Nam. Going to the top of BaNa hill, you can know the luxury lifestyle of the French soldiers with the big wine pots, besides that, you also know the mirseries of the Vietnamese in the war. You also know the French villages with ancient French villas and big hall constructed French style. So Bana hill was built to serve the French's vacation in the war.
Secondly, Bana hill was recognized as a natural reserve area where tropical forest and rare animals are protected. There are more than 300 animals and 200 plants in this place. So when you visit this place, you can enjoy the natural landscapes in the central tourist city.
Thirdly, you can admire the cable car system. It has more than 6 km length. It is the longest cable car systerm in Asia. This systerm includes 16 carbinets which can serve about 320 tourists per hour. sitting on the carbinets you can enjoy the whole sights of the natural sights.
Finally, you can enjoy fresh air at the top of Bana hill. It is always cool and you can enjoy four seasons within one day. It is very interesting to relax after working hard.
In conclusion, Bana hill is an ideal destination. It will bring you the adventurous feeling as in the fairyland. You have a wonderful experiences with four seasons within one day and an abundant fauna and flora systerm.

1.2:

In my opinion,if a foreign visitor has only one day to spend in my country, he should pay a visit to Ha Long Bay.

Firstly, in 1994, UNESCO recognized the heart of Ha Long Bay as being a site of Natural World Heritage and stated that “Apart from Ha Long Bay there are no equivalent sites on the World Heritage List…”. In 2012, Ha Long Bay is officially recognized as one of the new Wonders of Nature.

Secondly, Ha Long Bay’s greatest attraction is its natural scenery. The towering limestone outcrops jutting skywards from the emerald-blue waters. The sheer numbers and size of the islands, islets and karsts within the bay serve to humble even the most jaded traveler.

Swimming, kayaking, hiking and of course photography are favorite pastimes for visitors to Ha Long Bay – one of the most popular tourist attractions in all of Vietnam. Abundant fresh local seafood is another delight.Floating fishing villages are the most popular human attraction. Entire village populations live, work and die on these ’floating islands’ in Ha Long Bay. The villagers are mainly fisherfolk and ply the waters around their villages selling their fresh produce to the passing tourist trade.

Thirdly,Historical research surveys have shown the presence of prehistorical human beings in this area tens of thousands years ago. The successive ancient cultures are the Soi Nhụ culture around 18,000–7000 BC, the Cai Beo culture 7000–5000 BC and the Ha Long culture 5,000–3,500 years ago. Hạ Long Bay also marked important events in the history of Vietnam with many artifacts found in Bài Thơ Mount, Đau Go Cave, Bai Chay.500 years ago, Nguyen Trai praised the beauty of Ha Long Bay in his verse "Lo nhap Van Đon", in which he called it "rock wonder in the sky". In 1962, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of North Vietnam listed Hạ Long Bay in the National Relics and Landscapes publication. In 1994, the core zone of Hạ Long Bay was listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site according to criterion , and listed for a second time according to criterion.

For these reasons, a trip to Ha Long will make you feel unforgettable even only one day!

1.3:

A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in my country. If I were him or her, I would visit Ha Long Bay for many of reasons.
Firstly, The scenery in and around Ha Long Bay is breathtaking that the foreign visitor would enjoy. Ha Long Bay has been twice recognized as a natural heritage site of the world by UNESCO, and it is also one of seven new natural wonders of the world. It has the unique arrangement of water, mountains and wildlife so that it becomes the most spectacular tourist attraction in our country. It is a masterpiece created by Nature.
Secondly, One of the most unique things about HaLong is its numerous caves and islets. Some of the caves have been prepared for tourists with easy walkways and special lights. Other caves have been left in their natural state, which makes viewing them even more fascinating. The foreign vistor can visit Dau Go Cave (Wooden Stakes), Thien Cung Grotto (Heaven Palace), Titov Island… Especially, the wonderful landmark I shouldn’t miss is “Rooster - Hen Islet” or “Kissing Rocks Islet”. It is the icon of Ha Long Bay. It is a chance in a million for a foreign visitor to discover something mysterious and interesting.
Thirdly, There are many activities that the visitor can enjoy at Ha Long Bay. For example, I can tour Cat Ba National Park, where they will see an abundance of wildlife.I can also enjoy hiking excursions on several of the mountains of various islands. Kayaking, canoeing, climbing, and biking are also among the activities that visitor regularly enjoys. I can even sunbathe or swim on the many beaches in the area. The most interesting things is that the visitor can spend the night on the boat, go fishing and enjoy many delicious sea foods.
In conclusion, For 3 reasons above, I think HaLong Bay is a must-see destination for any travelers when they go to Vietnam.

1.4:

Although Viet Nam has enormous beautiful places to visit, I would recommend the visitor to go to Ha Hoi, the capital of Viet Nam. People are attracted by stable conditions, amazing places and delicious cuisine.
Hanoi, which is the capital of Vietnam, has a long history of culture and development. Situated in the Northeast of Vietnam, it has a population of more than 6.5 million people and covers an area of about 3.344 square km. Many visitors choose Hanoi to visit because it is famous for many things. First of all,visitors from every corner of the world can enjoy many historical and beautiful places such as Sword Lake, West lake, the Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda,.. They can also visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and many beautiful ancient streets, where people can buy some man-made and traditional products.
Secondly, It’s cuisine. Vietnam cuisine is abundant and diversified with foods such as chicken rice, ice cream, noodles,.. I must say that I love Vietnamese food very much, it’s really tasty. Besides, it has some food from France, Italy and China,…
The best thing about Hanoi is the peaceful atmosphere and friendly people. Coming to Hanoi, visitors can enjoy the peace of daily life where people work hard to earn their living and schoolgirls in Ao Dai go to school.
In a word, Hanoi is not only the political and commercial center of Vietnam but it is also the cultural heart of our country.

Reactions: kim mochi
Top Bottom