Nguyễn Quốc Sang

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
28 Tháng một 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Huỳnh Thúc Kháng
write an essay introduce your hometown
Bài 1.I'm from … (Gia Lai), it's about… (...km from Hanoi. It's peaceful and quiet.I come from a big city, Playku. It's really busy but it's a wonderful place to live. My hometown is a small city, so it doesn't have a lot of interesting places or buildings. There are some sites and interesting places such as ….
I don't have much free time; however, whenever I have I go to the market. There is a small market in my village, but I can buy everything there. In my free time, I often go to a park near our house. There are a lot of trees and the view is nice. I like the atmosphere there. Sometimes I go to the sports centre to play sports or to do some exercises.
Bài 2. I was born and grew up in Hanoi. It's a beautiful and peaceful city. You know, Hanoi is the educational centre of Vietnam with many universities and institutes. Also there are many famous places such as Sword Lake, West Lake, Imperial citadel of Thang Long. Thus I often have a lot of places to go whenever I have free time. Hanoi is not only famous for education, beautiful sites and places, but also for its food. Some special dishes such as: Bun cha, Pho, Banh Tom … They are really delicious. Moreover, I think Hanoians are very kind and hospitable. If you have any problems, they will be willing to give you a hand. Because Hanoi is the capital, people from the whole country come here to study and work, so it's quite crowded. Life here is always busy. And sometimes the pressure of city life can make people tired. However, I still think it is the most beautiful city. Wherever I go, I still want to return to Hanoi. Maybe because it's the place that I was born and grew up, so it's always special in my heart.
Bạn tham khảo nhé

Top Bottom