Ngoại ngữ Write about your vacation to famous places.

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh

Phương Trang

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Ninh Bình
bài 1 :
I have just come back from the journey to Northen provinces which brought me many memories
I visited not only scenic spots such as Ha Long Bay, Tam Thanh cave but also historical monuments such as Hoan Kiem Lake, old Wall in Quang Tri,...However the place I will never forget is President Ho Chi Minh's home village in Nghe An. In front of the gate, there is a large lake with lotus blooms perfumed the air. I heard the lecture about Ho Chi Minh's life and his family gived by a lovely tour-guide who has very sweet voice under the shade of bamboo. Therefore,I knew more about our Uncle Ho. His house has many trees like pomelo, jackfruit,...
This was the unforgotable trip in my life. I realize that Viet Nam-our country has many beautiful places and I love my country more. After the trip, I was very tired but I felt happy.
bài 2:

I miss the summer 4 years ago. This summer, my family had a tour to Da Lat-- HCM-Quy Nhon and came back my house after one week.

First place we went to Da Lat. My first impression with there was flower, the city filled up flower, what a beautiful scene! We stayed at a hotel at Bui Thi Xuan st. This night, we have dinner in a roadside restaurant. Could you guess what the most delicious dish? It is Salad. I couldn’t imagine Dalat’s vegetables were so tasty. Maybe it was the best food in Da Lat. Then we went to pedestrians night market. There were many things in there: clothes, fruits, flowers, souvenirs… we bought a sweater, some socks, some “Immortal flower” and a lot of fruits especially cross-bred peach. The next day, we went to a village which had made jam as one's only occupation. In there, the Assistant welcomed us, we had sample much jam and sirup. We bought some things.
The next place we went Xuan Huong lake_ it was the most beautiful lake at centrer city, then we go Than Tho lake and Love valley. In the after noon, we went to Bao Dai Palace. If you want to go there, you must wear a big shoes to keep the palace clean. There were some rain and fog. The next day, we went to Thien Vien Truc Lam and a waterfall that I didn’t remember name. in there, I had sat on a horse and was taken some photos.
We were very happy and I will never forget this vacation.

mình làm được 2 bài thôi bạn tham khảo nha :D

Reactions: one_day

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
bài 1 :
I have just come back from the journey to Northen provinces which brought me many memories
I visited not only scenic spots such as Ha Long Bay, Tam Thanh cave but also historical monuments such as Hoan Kiem Lake, old Wall in Quang Tri,...However the place I will never forget is President Ho Chi Minh's home village in Nghe An. In front of the gate, there is a large lake with lotus blooms perfumed the air. I heard the lecture about Ho Chi Minh's life and his family gived by a lovely tour-guide who has very sweet voice under the shade of bamboo. Therefore,I knew more about our Uncle Ho. His house has many trees like pomelo, jackfruit,...
This was the unforgotable trip in my life. I realize that Viet Nam-our country has many beautiful places and I love my country more. After the trip, I was very tired but I felt happy.
bài 2:

I miss the summer 4 years ago. This summer, my family had a tour to Da Lat-- HCM-Quy Nhon and came back my house after one week.

First place we went to Da Lat. My first impression with there was flower, the city filled up flower, what a beautiful scene! We stayed at a hotel at Bui Thi Xuan st. This night, we have dinner in a roadside restaurant. Could you guess what the most delicious dish? It is Salad. I couldn’t imagine Dalat’s vegetables were so tasty. Maybe it was the best food in Da Lat. Then we went to pedestrians night market. There were many things in there: clothes, fruits, flowers, souvenirs… we bought a sweater, some socks, some “Immortal flower” and a lot of fruits especially cross-bred peach. The next day, we went to a village which had made jam as one's only occupation. In there, the Assistant welcomed us, we had sample much jam and sirup. We bought some things.
The next place we went Xuan Huong lake_ it was the most beautiful lake at centrer city, then we go Than Tho lake and Love valley. In the after noon, we went to Bao Dai Palace. If you want to go there, you must wear a big shoes to keep the palace clean. There were some rain and fog. The next day, we went to Thien Vien Truc Lam and a waterfall that I didn’t remember name. in there, I had sat on a horse and was taken some photos.
We were very happy and I will never forget this vacation.

mình làm được 2 bài thôi bạn tham khảo nha :D

Mình mới làm được bài này bạn xem giúp mình nha!

Last summer I had visited to Vung Tau with my father and my brother for three days. We had great time together on swimming, lying on the beach and eating delicous seafoods.
My father rented a car to go to Vung Tau beach. That night I couldn't sleep. We arrived at 9 am. Then my dad rented a room at Vung Tau hotel. We unlocked our handbags and went to the beach. We swam a lot, to 10 am.
At lunch time, we ate seafoods such as crabs, octopus,... The food was delicious so my brother wanted to eat more and more ( câu này bạn dùng cấu trúc so...that thì hay hơn nhé :D ) . We took a nap for about 3 hours, and then we got up to buy some souvenirs. Next, we went to beach and swam until 6 o'clock.
The next day, we went sight-seeing with some friends. We saw beatiful landscapes then we turned back to Tam Binh town.
That was the excellent trip of my mind.
( bạn làm vậy là hay rồi đó cứ tiếp tục phát huy nha :D )

Last edited by a moderator:

Wang Yuan

Giải ba cuộc thi Văn học trong tôi
Thành viên
7 Tháng ba 2017
Trùng Khánh - Trung Quốc
Mk viết về kì nghỉ ở Trùng Khánh - Trung Quốc nhé !! ( Bài viết có 1 vài chi tiết do mk quá ảo tưởng ý )
Dear Victorya!
How are you?That is all time i have to tell you about my vacation!
I arrived in Trung Khanh at 6.45a.m yesterday. Wang Yuan picked me up at airport and took me to his home. And now , i am staying with his family. They were very happy when i came . Trung Khanh is one of the big busy city of China. The weather has been very cold and comfortable these days. I have already seen many places of interest here such as There Gorges Museum, Porcelain Village, Hongya Cave, Chongqing Zoo... I was really impressed by the beauty of Porcelain Village. I have never seen such beautiful and lovely sights. I wished i had more time to visit Porcelain Village. Chinese people were very hospitable and friendly . They invited me to try tranditional clothings.The clothings suited for me and I bought some of them.At lunch, Yuan took me to a famous restaurant. At there , we ate '' hot spicy soup''. That food was very delicious but it also very spicy.I took a lots photos with beautiful views . I enjoyed with peaceful atmosphere at here. Yuan gave a lot of souvenirs for me , my family and you. I will return home at next Sunday. And mow, i must to visit Yuan' school and his friends . I am sure i will make friend with them. Bye bye, see you soon!
Love
Ngọc Ánh

Mk còn một bài nữa nói về Cà Mau, nếu bn cần mk sẽ trả lời thêm cho bạn tham khảo nhé!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom