Write about my neighborhood

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
Bạn tham khảo
My neighbours are amazing. We were awarded best neighbourhood in 2017. There are over 20 houses on my street. We are a big family although we aren’t relatives. Children are usually out on the street after school playing at the playground. Some teenagers are together doing lawn in each other back yard. Girls will be doing trends and makeup and do homework. We respect and be honest to each other. On social events like Halloween, we would go trick or treating together, we would make parties, family night on Christmas, and the best thing that I love to do with my neighbours is going to the beach. So good. We would sail together. Surf around or more dangerous, we would jump off rocky rift. It’s so much fun. I’m so happy to be part of this neighbourhood. I have so much memories and laughs here. My childhood, I don’t think I can forget those amazing activities and things that we share together.
Bella

hàn tuyết kì

Học sinh
Thành viên
6 Tháng chín 2019
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
THCS thiệu chính
làm một bài viết tiếng anh về đề tài My neighbourhood
Hello my name is .......... Today, I would like to introduce about my neighbourhood.
My neighbourhood is in Quang Ngai province. It is noisy but it is clean and convenient. There are Shops, Schools, Restaurants, hotels, market and so on. The streets are busy and crowded during the day. I like restaurants best because the food are very good. The people here are very friendly and kind. I like living here so much because every thing I need is only five minutes away

Thanks for listening to me :))

Thùy Đỗ

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười 2019
Hà Tĩnh
Trường THCS Lam Kiều
My neighbor is a lovely girl, and her name is Linh Dan. She is one year younger than me, and everyone sees that she is a very beautiful girl. She has a pretty chubby face with bright skin and pink lips. When my mother looks at her, she always says that Xuan looks like Snow White, and sometimes I feel jealous with her. This semester, she started studying at my school, and all of a sudden I took the responsibility to take her to school on my bike. The two of us have a lot of things in common, and I feel that the way to school every morning becomes more interesting. I usually stay in bed late on Sunday morning, but she is always a morning person who wakes up very early to help her dad take care of the small garden in front of their house. At those moments, I can hear my mother voice to call me up to see how good the daughter of that family is. Xuan and I are both the only child in the family, so even though I am always teased by my mom that I am lazier than her, I still love her and consider her as my little sister. I am an active girl since she is a gentle and quiet one. We are opposites, but it is the thing that makes us become close. We have been neighbors for nearly 10 years, and it was a good time for me.

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
I live in the suburbs of Nha Trang city. There are many good things about living in my neighbourhood. First, it has beautiful parks, sandy beaches, and sunny weather all year. So, it's very good for outdoor activities and events. Second, the traffic here is also great because the roads are wide and people follow the traffic lights very well. Also, my neighbours are incredibly friendly and helpful. You can make friends with them and ask them for help easily. However, there is one thing I don't like about living here. It's quite inconvenient because if you want to hear some live music or watch a movie at the cinema, you have to catch a bus to the city centre. Despite that, I still love living here.

Reactions: hàn tuyết kì

Người ẩn danh trong bóng tối

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Nội
Ở đậu
Hello everyone. My name is.......................... Today i talk about to my neighbourhood. it near Van Long pagoda. I like it because it has beautiful park,lakes, stadium. There are many shops , restaurants, and office . The streets are wide and clean but it not very crowded.and busy. The people here very helpful and friendly ,I think they are friendlier than those in many other places. I love my neighborhood.. very much because it very great and comfortable

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
My neighbours are amazing. We were awarded best neighbourhood in 2017. There are over 20 houses on my street. We are a big family although we aren’t relatives. Children are usually out on the street after school playing at the playground. Some teenagers are together doing lawn in each other back yard. Girls will be doing trends and makeup and do homework. We respect and be honest to each other. On social events like Halloween, we would go trick or treating together, we would make parties, family night on Christmas, and the best thing that I love to do with my neighbours is going to the beach. So good. We would sail together. Surf around or more dangerous, we would jump off rocky rift. It’s so much fun. I’m so happy to be part in this neighbourhood. I have so much memories and laughs here. My childhood, I don’t think I can forget those amazing activities and things that we share together.
Bạn lược bỏ cũng như thêm thắt nhé.
Bella
My neighbours are amazing. We were awarded the best neighbourhood in 2017. There are over 20 houses on my street. We are a big family, although we aren’t relatives. Children are usually out on the street after school playing at the playground. Some teenagers are together doing lawns in each other back yard. Girls will be doing trends and makeup and do homework. We respect and be honest with each other. On social events like Halloween, we would go trick or treat together, we would make parties, a family night at Christmas, and the best thing that I love to do with my neighbours are going to the beach. So good. We would sail together. Surf around or more dangerous, we would jump off rocky rift. It’s so much fun. I’m pleased to be part of this neighbourhood. I have so many memories and laugh here. In my childhood, I don’t think I can forget those fantastic activities and things that we share together.
-------
My neighbor is a lovely girl, and her name is Linh Dan. She is one year younger than me, and everyone sees that she is a very beautiful girl. She has a pretty chubby face with bright skin and pink lips. When my mother looks at her, she always says that Xuan looks like Snow White, and sometimes I feel jealous with her. This semester, she started studying at my school, and all of a sudden I took the responsibility to take her to school on my bike. The two of us have a lot of things in common, and I feel that the way to school every morning becomes more interesting. I usually stay in bed late on Sunday morning, but she is always a morning person who wakes up very early to help her dad take care of the small garden in front of their house. At those moments, I can hear my mother voice to call me up to see how good the daughter of that family is. Xuan and I are both the only child in the family, so even though I am always teased by my mom that I am lazier than her, I still love her and consider her as my little sister. I am an active girl since she is a gentle and quiet one. We are opposites, but it is the thing that makes us become close. We have been neighbors for nearly 10 years, and it was a good time for me.
My neighbor is a lovely girl, and her name is Linh Dan. She is one year younger than me, and everyone sees that she is a gorgeous girl. She has a pretty chubby face with bright skin and pink lips. When my mother looks at her, she always says that Xuan looks like Snow White, and sometimes I feel jealous of her. This semester, she started studying at my school, and all of a sudden I took the responsibility to take her to school on my bike. The two of us have a lot of things in common, and I feel that the way to school every morning becomes more interesting. I usually stay in bed late on Sunday morning, but she is always a morning person who wakes up very early to help her dad take care of the small garden in front of their house. At those moments, I can hear my mother voice to call me up to see how good the daughter of that family is. Xuan and I are both the only children in the family, so even though I am always teased by my mom that I am lazier than her, I still love her and consider her as my little sister. I am an active girl since she is a gentle and quiet one. We are opposites, but it is the thing that makes us become close. We have been neighbors for nearly ten years, and it was a good time for me.
--------
I live in the suburbs of Nha Trang city. There are many good things about living in my neighbourhood. First, it has beautiful parks, sandy beaches, and sunny weather all year. So, it's very good for outdoor activities and events. Second, the traffic here is also great because the roads are wide and people follow the traffic lights very well. Also, my neighbours are incredibly friendly and helpful. You can make friends with them and ask them for help easily. However, there is one thing I don't like about living here. It's quite inconvenient because if you want to hear some live music or watch a movie at the cinema, you have to catch a bus to the city centre. Despite that, I still love living here.
I live in the suburbs of Nha Trang city. There are many good things about living in my neighbourhood. First, it has beautiful parks, sandy beaches, and sunny weather all year. So, it's perfect for outdoor activities and events. Second, the traffic here is also great because the roads are wide and people follow the traffic lights very well. Also, my neighbours are incredibly friendly and helpful. You can make friends with them and ask them for help easily. However, there is one thing I don't like about living here. It's quite inconvenient because if you want to hear some live music or watch a movie at the cinema, you have to catch a bus to the city centre. Despite that, I still love living here.

Reactions: Bella Dodo
Top Bottom