Write a paragraph

Diệp Hạ Bạch

Cựu TMod Anh
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng sáu 2020
Thái Bình
Muốn biết hãy hỏi :D
Write a paragraph about traffic problems in your hometown.

Cần gấp giúp mình với ạ
English
There' s a lot of traffic problems around where we live.One of the traffic problems in my hometown is that there are too many people using the roads.Too many people using the roads ,so there are too many vehicles.Every rush hour, roads have a lot of transportation and traffic jams are inevitable, so a lot of people are late to work,late to school.In every rainy day, this busy road has happened many accidents because of drivers too fast and careless.To solve the number of people increase , we have to expand the road.To avoid traffic accidents, we should drive slowly and carefully.Obey the traffic rules to ensure safety for everyone .

Dịch
Có rất nhiều vấn đề về giao thông xung quanh nơi chúng ta sống.Một trong những vấn đề về giao thông ở quê tôi là có quá nhiều người sử dụng đường phố.Có quá nhiều người sử dụng đường vì vậy nên có rất nhiều phương tiện giao thông.Vào mỗi giờ cao điểm,đường xá có rất nhiều phương tiện giao thông và kẹt xe là điều không thể tránh khỏi vì vậy có nhiều người muộn đi làm ,muộn đến trường.Trong mỗi ngày mưa, con đường bận rộn này đã xảy ra nhiều tai nạn vì lái xe quá nhanh và cẩu thả.Để giải quyết số lượng người đang dần tăng thì chúng ta phải mở rộng thêm phần được.Để tránh những vụ tai nạn giao thông xảy ra,chúng ta nên lái xe thật chậm và cẩn thận.Tuân theo quy tắc giao thông để đảm bảo an toàn cho mọi người

Hà Kiều Chinh

Cựu CTV CLB Lịch sử
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười một 2020
Đức Ninh- Tuyên Quang
Tuyên Quang
THCS Đức Ninh
I live in Vietnam and there are a lot of traffic problems in big cities in my country. Firstly, there are too many people using the roads especially in the rush hour when people run out to work and school or get home from those places. Secondly, there are too many vehicles on the road that leads to traffic jams. Another problem is that many roads are narrow and bumpy. Fourthly, there are traffic accidents every day so a lot of people lose their lives or are injured. So in order to travel on the roads safely, I think we should obey the traffic rules and traffic signs as well. Moreover, carefulness is very necessary.

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
English
There' s a lot of traffic problems around where we live.One of the traffic problems in my hometown is that there are too many people using the roads.Too many people using the roads ,so there are too many vehicles.Every rush hour, roads have a lot of transportation and traffic jams are inevitable, so a lot of people are late to work,late to school.In every rainy day, this busy road has happened many accidents because of drivers too fast and careless.To solve the number of people increase , we have to expand the road.To avoid traffic accidents, we should drive slowly and carefully.Obey the traffic rules to ensure safety for everyone .

Dịch
Có rất nhiều vấn đề về giao thông xung quanh nơi chúng ta sống.Một trong những vấn đề về giao thông ở quê tôi là có quá nhiều người sử dụng đường phố.Có quá nhiều người sử dụng đường vì vậy nên có rất nhiều phương tiện giao thông.Vào mỗi giờ cao điểm,đường xá có rất nhiều phương tiện giao thông và kẹt xe là điều không thể tránh khỏi vì vậy có nhiều người muộn đi làm ,muộn đến trường.Trong mỗi ngày mưa, con đường bận rộn này đã xảy ra nhiều tai nạn vì lái xe quá nhanh và cẩu thả.Để giải quyết số lượng người đang dần tăng thì chúng ta phải mở rộng thêm phần được.Để tránh những vụ tai nạn giao thông xảy ra,chúng ta nên lái xe thật chậm và cẩn thận.Tuân theo quy tắc giao thông để đảm bảo an toàn cho mọi người
Bài bạn hay, ổn nhưng cần phải chú ý những cái này nha:
There's a lot of traffic problems around where we live. One of the traffic problems in my hometown is that there are too many people using the roads. Too many people using the roads, so there are too many vehicles. Every rush hour, roads have a lot of transportation and traffic jams are inevitable, so a lot of people are late to work, late to school. In every rainy day, this busy road has happened many accidents because of drivers too fast and careless. To solve the number of people increase, we have to expand the road. To avoid traffic accidents, we should drive slowly and carefully. Obey the traffic rules to ensure safety for everyone.
In→On và chú ý chấm phẩy nhé , đã sửa√
I live in Vietnam and there are a lot of traffic problems in big cities in my country. Firstly, there are too many people using the roads especially in the rush hour when people run out to work and school or get home from those places. Secondly, there are too many vehicles on the road that leads to traffic jams. Another problem is that many roads are narrow and bumpy. Fourthly, there are traffic accidents every day so a lot of people lose their lives or are injured. So in order to travel on the roads safely, I think we should obey the traffic rules and traffic signs as well. Moreover, carefulness is very necessary.
Bài bạn hay, ngắn gọn đầy đủ ý và đúng ngữ pháp!

Top Bottom