English THCS write a paragraph

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
write a paragraph of about 120 words about your favourite teacher (150-200 words)
Opening:
Introduce my teacher, name and age
Body post:
shape, personality is easy to approach or not
What does she have to attract you guys?
Do you have any impression on her?
Did you make any mistakes to make her sad?
For example: do not do homework, or test for poor grades, ...
After making a mistake, promise to amend
end
State your feelings about the teacher
5 star rating offline
Bài viết:
My teacher is Dat. She is almost 40 years old. She has a body, though not slim, but very well-proportioned. Her eyes were bright like stars, always gleaming with us affectionately. The mouth is always smiling like a flower. Her long hair and white skin made her look more outstanding. When she entered the classroom, she carried the scent of sunlight with her. She has a body, though not slim, but very well-proportioned. Her eyes were bright like stars, always gleaming with us affectionately. The mouth is always smiling like a flower. Her long hair and white skin made her look more outstanding. When she entered the classroom, she carried the scent of sunlight with her. She gave a very easy lecture. Her reading is warm and inspiring. When lecturing, her face is always smiling, showing a friendly expression. Her hands gently beat the rhythm of each sentence and verse. Sometimes she goes down to class to watch us write and discuss in the group. When I do not understand the lesson, she immediately goes down to my seat and asks softly where I do not understand and continues to lecture. She is always close to us. During stressful classes, she often told us short stories that were very interesting and useful. Thanks to her classes, I know more good stories and learned useful lessons. I love teacher Lan very much.

Top Bottom