Write a paragraph about extended family, what you like and dislike and nuclear family

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
..............................................................................................
Đề bài chị nằm trên tiêu đề đúng không ạ?
Write a paragraph about extended family:

When you have adult family members around, especially grandparents, you will notice a lot of workload will be taken off your shoulders. Having an extended family saves on childcare support and also encourages your children to spend some quality time with their grandparents. By growing up with an extended family, children will develop care and respect for their elders. Similarly, grandparents will also stay active while keeping up with the children’s school work and other activities.
The advantage of living in an extended family is that we will understand the importance of sharing, harmony, association, and mutual understanding. The advantage of a multi-generational family is being able to share work, finances, love, and feelings with each other. Children in the family will never feel neglected and it is easy to build relationships with everyone. In a multi-generational family and receive great support from elders. So if you are living in an extended family, enjoy that happiness.

what you like and dislike and nuclear family

A nuclear family is a family of two generations: parents and children. In a world increasingly concerned about themselves, families become smaller and smaller. The days of large general families supporting and standing side by side in thick and thin are long times. Therefore, the importance of nuclear families, a family that exists only in the couple and their children. What I like about nuclear families is the appreciation of the individual lifestyle, where each individual to be nurtured and educated to develop and develop their capabilities and forte; Nuclear families are easy to move and adapt to the fast-living environment but the interconnection, support, and support are somewhat limited. What I don't like is that in the future everything will change when my family gets old, there will be no people to take care of them in the end what they get back is mental loneliness. there will be no one around when they need them most.
My family have six members including my grandparents, my father, my mother, me and my younger sister. My grandparents are kind and beautiful. They are old, but my grandmother and grandfather is liked a modern couple. They always smile and it takes pressures away in my family. In the past, my father was a talent and perfect chief exclusive officer, when we have difficult question, he always answered it easily. My mother is a homemaker and she is doing this job very well. Everyday, my mother cooks many delicious food for my family. She takes care of me and my younger sister everytime. My sister is a very naughty and active girl. She is a primary student but she is very clever. In the future, she would be a good actress or lawer. I love my family very much. I will do the best thing to protect our family happiness

Top Bottom