Write a letter

T

thanhkhi

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Exercise 1 : This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend.
Can you tell me about your hobbies and interests and say what you hope to do when you finish this course.
Write a letter, answering your friend's questions. Write your answer in about 100 words on your answer sheet.

Exercise 2: This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend.
I guess you'll get this when you've just come back from your holiday. I'd like to hear about it. Where did you go? What did you do there? What sort of place did you stay in?
Write a letter, answering your friend's questions. Write your answer in about 100 words on your answer sheet.

Exercise 3: This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend.
I've always wanted to know more about your favourite sport. Tell me about it. Why do you like it?

Exercise 4: This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend.
I've just joined a film club. I've already seen some fantastic films. What kind of films do you like watching?

Exercise 5: This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend.
I'm glad you like learning English. Your teacher sounds really nice - and your friends do too! Tell me all about your English classes.
​Write a letter, answering your friend's questions. Write your answer in about 100 words on your answer sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom