Cà Mau
THCS Võ Thị Sáu

Tam1902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
trường Quốc tế Á Châu
1) Write a letter to your friend to tell about your study at school.
2) Write an essay on this topic: "The advantages and disadvantages of using the Internet."
1/
Ho Chi Minh city
29th December 2019
Dear Emily ,
I hope this letter finds you in the best of your health. The reason I am writing this letter is to inform you about my studies and how they are going. We started school together so I felt like sharing my progress with you.
Surprisingly, I am doing really well in my studies, you know I was not very good in studies in high school. But I am working hard here and the teachers are really good here as well.
When I don't understand something the friends are also very helping. This is a good place, I wish we both were together here.
Do tell me about yourself and how your studies are going on.
Awaiting Reply.
Regards,
Tam

2/
In the history of mankind, the Internet is the greatest development in the domain of communication industry. Internet has tremendous potential and a lot to offer in terms of services. We can notice advantages and disadvantages of using Internet. In the beginning we can indicate some advantages.

At first, Internet is a source of information. There is a huge amount of information available on the Internet for just about every subject known to man, for example from government law and services, market information, new ideas and technical support. Students use Internet to doing their homeworks. Even teachers have started giving assignments that require extensive research on the Internet. Intenet can be also a tool to comunication. We can send email or use chat rooms to contact with person who physically is a thousand kilometres away. We can talk to our friends or strange people, who looking for new friends. But to majority of users, Internet is source of only entertaiment. Downloading games, movies, music or just surfing the celebrity websites are some of the uses people have discovered. We can also notice some disadvantages of using Internet.

First disadvantage is theft of personal details. If we use the Internet, our personal information such as your name, address, credit card, bank details and other information can be accessed by culprits. Also It is possible for Internet users to become habitually addicted. People suffering from Internet addiction use the virtual world to as a substitution for real-life human connection. At last, computers are getting viruses from the Internet. Virus is is a program which disrupts the normal functioning of your computer systems. Computers attached to internet are more prone to virus attacks and they can end up into crashing our hard disk. Similar to each and every invention, the Internet has a both of advantages and disadvantages. It depends on what we choose.

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
Write a letter to your friend to tell about your study at school.
30 Nguyen Trong Tuyen
HCM city, VietNam
January 30,2013
Dear John,

How are you ? I hope you’re well. Where is you studying now ? How is your new university ? I have some good news. This time I’m writing to tell you about my university.

I’m studying English at X university where have a good education for me to improve my skill. My university located in district 1 and I have to spend twenty minutes to arrive my school everyday.I’m start school at 8:30 A.M and finish school at 11:45 A.M. I study at school in 3 hours from Monday to Friday.My class have twenty four students and they are all friendly. I have a group with six people, who willing help me when I have problems. We also go out together in freetime. I have to learn five subjects including speaking writting, listening & reading, which will improve my English..At my school, I like breaktimes because I can meet and talk with my friend. My teacher who is teaching me English is very nice and friendly.

Well, that’s all my news, I looking forward to seeing you soon. Give my regards to your parents. Write to me soon.
Best wishes,
@Phạm Thanh Bình 241206
Write an essay on this topic: "The advantages and disadvantages of using the Internet."
Published 23rd march, 2015 last edited 20th december, 2016. keywords advantages of the internet. advantages and disadvantages of internet chatting essay. A for and against essay about the internet learnenglish teens british council.
Additional info about an essay about advantages and disadvantages of internet. The first disadvantage when using the internet is that. essay about disadvantage of using internet pros. And disadvantages of internet all about essay exle. and disadvantages of internet all about essay exle. Internet essay disadvantages. advantages and disadvantages of internet chatting essay. An essay about the advantages and disadvantages of the internet. Essay on internet advantages and disadvantages pdf files img 1.
Essay on internet advantages www gxart orgessay on internet advantages and disadvantagessmall businesses advantages and disadvantages. Merits and demerits of internet short essay about myself image 8.
Essay about internet advantages and disadvantages www gxart orgadvantages and disadvantages of internet essay conclusion essay. Essay facebook advantages disadvantages spm albums image 7. Disadvantages of internet. advantages_and_disadvantages_of_internet. advantages. Essay about internet advantages and disadvantages www gxart orgessay on internet advantages and disadvantages essay on. Essay on internet advantages and disadvantages essay disadvantages. essay on internet advantages and disadvantages essay disadvantages. Social isolation, obesity, and depression.
Essay on mobile phone boon or bane for students essay essay misuses of mobile phones essays. I like it safer internet day song, learnenglish teens. Merits and demerits of internet short essay about myself image 4. Essay writing about internetadvantages and disadvantages of internet essay advantages and disadvantages of internet essay writing. What are some advantages and disadvantages of internet use for children and adus? enotes. As with every single innovation, internet has its own advantages and disadvantages. nevertheless the advantages of the internet are so huge in number that.
Essay facebook advantages disadvantages spm property. Cover letter a for and against essay about the internet learnenglish teens b w aan essay on. Advantages and disadvantages of the internet you must be aware of internet has been perhaps the most outstanding innovation in the field of communication in. Nevertheless the advantages of the internet are so huge in number that they outperform the disadvantages quite easily. let us see what are advantages and. Writing opinion essays / for and against essays.
Advantages and disadvantages of internet chatting essay. White board brainstorming of the advantages and disadvantages of the internet. Apa essay referencing hello bhopal annie essay merit and demerit of internet short essay about myself. Essay writing internet advantages and disadvantages stonewall free essays and papers. Advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones for students. Essay facebook advantages disadvantages spm albums image 8.
The advantages and disadvantages of using facebook. Telephone television or internet essay writing essay disadvantages internet jpg. telephone television or internet essay writing essay disadvantages internet. Essay about internet advantages and disadvantages www gxart orgessays about the internet disadvantages best argument essay. Advantages disadvantages internet shopping essay in chinese. The internet advantages essay outline image 10.
Advantages and disadvantages of internet. Advantages and disadvantages of internet for students essay. advantages and disadvantages of internet for students essay. Essay on my village the giver essay. Advantages of internet essay writing paper brefash. advantages of internet essay writing paper brefash. Essay writing on internet exle of resume high school student essay advantages and disadvantages.
Essay on internet advantages www gxart orgessay on internet advantages jivit things go better resumeinternet privacy. The history of the internet in a nutshell sixrevisions com. Essay topics the internet has as many disadvantages as it does advantages to what extent do you agree with this statement. Essay writing on advantages and disadvantages of internet. Advantages and disadvantages of living social. The disadvantages really is you need an internet connection blackberry bis and bes service works well with whatsapp. The positive impact of social networkings on society.
Advantages and disadvantages of the internet barnett4. The disadvantages really is you need an internet connection blackberry bis and bes service works well with whatsapp. What are the advantages and disadvantages of voip?. Internet marketing advantages and disadvantages essay. internet marketing advantages and disadvantages essay.
Advantages and disadvantages of internet chatting essay. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the internet. Chatting on the internet has pros and cons. Advantages and disadvantages of internet essay, speech pros cons . The positive impact of social networkings on society. The advantages and disadvantages of social networking. Essay disadvantages internetan essay on internet key elements of an essay essay based a levels essay.
Speech on advantages disadvantages of internet. Advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones for students. Advantages and disadvantages of internet for students essay linkedin essay topics topic the widespread use of. Social interaction and the internet essay ies buddy. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the internet?.

Hồ Phong Linh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng mười hai 2019
Bình Định
Sao Fireee
2) Write an essay on this topic: "The advantages and disadvantages of using the Internet."
1) Bạn thay từ vào nhé!
Name of your friend
City
Country, Zip Code
Date
Dear Friend,
I hope this letter finds you in the best of your health. The reason I am writing this letter is to inform you about my studies and how they are going. We started school together so I felt like sharing my progress with you.
Surprisingly, I am doing really well in my studies, you know I was not very good in studies in high school. But I am working hard here and the teachers are really good here as well.
When I don't understand something the friends are also very helping. This is a good place, I wish we both were together here.
Do tell me about yourself and how your studies are going on.
Awaiting Reply.
Regards,
Your Name

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
30 Nguyen Trong Tuyen
HCM city, VietNam
January 30,2013
Dear John,

How are you ? I hope you’re well. Where is you studying now ? How is your new university ? I have some good news. This time I’m writing to tell you about my university.

I’m studying English at X university where have a good education for me to improve my skill. My university located in district 1 and I have to spend twenty minutes to arrive my school everyday.I’m start school at 8:30 A.M and finish school at 11:45 A.M. I study at school in 3 hours from Monday to Friday.My class have twenty four students and they are all friendly. I have a group with six people, who willing help me when I have problems. We also go out together in freetime. I have to learn five subjects including speaking writting, listening & reading, which will improve my English..At my school, I like breaktimes because I can meet and talk with my friend. My teacher who is teaching me English is very nice and friendly.

Well, that’s all my news, I looking forward to seeing you soon. Give my regards to your parents. Write to me soon.
Best wishes,
@Phạm Thanh Bình 241206

Published 23rd march, 2015 last edited 20th december, 2016. keywords advantages of the internet. advantages and disadvantages of internet chatting essay. A for and against essay about the internet learnenglish teens british council.
Additional info about an essay about advantages and disadvantages of internet. The first disadvantage when using the internet is that. essay about disadvantage of using internet pros. And disadvantages of internet all about essay exle. and disadvantages of internet all about essay exle. Internet essay disadvantages. advantages and disadvantages of internet chatting essay. An essay about the advantages and disadvantages of the internet. Essay on internet advantages and disadvantages pdf files img 1.
Essay on internet advantages www gxart orgessay on internet advantages and disadvantagessmall businesses advantages and disadvantages. Merits and demerits of internet short essay about myself image 8.
Essay about internet advantages and disadvantages www gxart orgadvantages and disadvantages of internet essay conclusion essay. Essay facebook advantages disadvantages spm albums image 7. Disadvantages of internet. advantages_and_disadvantages_of_internet. advantages. Essay about internet advantages and disadvantages www gxart orgessay on internet advantages and disadvantages essay on. Essay on internet advantages and disadvantages essay disadvantages. essay on internet advantages and disadvantages essay disadvantages. Social isolation, obesity, and depression.
Essay on mobile phone boon or bane for students essay essay misuses of mobile phones essays. I like it safer internet day song, learnenglish teens. Merits and demerits of internet short essay about myself image 4. Essay writing about internetadvantages and disadvantages of internet essay advantages and disadvantages of internet essay writing. What are some advantages and disadvantages of internet use for children and adus? enotes. As with every single innovation, internet has its own advantages and disadvantages. nevertheless the advantages of the internet are so huge in number that.
Essay facebook advantages disadvantages spm property. Cover letter a for and against essay about the internet learnenglish teens b w aan essay on. Advantages and disadvantages of the internet you must be aware of internet has been perhaps the most outstanding innovation in the field of communication in. Nevertheless the advantages of the internet are so huge in number that they outperform the disadvantages quite easily. let us see what are advantages and. Writing opinion essays / for and against essays.
Advantages and disadvantages of internet chatting essay. White board brainstorming of the advantages and disadvantages of the internet. Apa essay referencing hello bhopal annie essay merit and demerit of internet short essay about myself. Essay writing internet advantages and disadvantages stonewall free essays and papers. Advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones for students. Essay facebook advantages disadvantages spm albums image 8.
The advantages and disadvantages of using facebook. Telephone television or internet essay writing essay disadvantages internet jpg. telephone television or internet essay writing essay disadvantages internet. Essay about internet advantages and disadvantages www gxart orgessays about the internet disadvantages best argument essay. Advantages disadvantages internet shopping essay in chinese. The internet advantages essay outline image 10.
Advantages and disadvantages of internet. Advantages and disadvantages of internet for students essay. advantages and disadvantages of internet for students essay. Essay on my village the giver essay. Advantages of internet essay writing paper brefash. advantages of internet essay writing paper brefash. Essay writing on internet exle of resume high school student essay advantages and disadvantages.
Essay on internet advantages www gxart orgessay on internet advantages jivit things go better resumeinternet privacy. The history of the internet in a nutshell sixrevisions com. Essay topics the internet has as many disadvantages as it does advantages to what extent do you agree with this statement. Essay writing on advantages and disadvantages of internet. Advantages and disadvantages of living social. The disadvantages really is you need an internet connection blackberry bis and bes service works well with whatsapp. The positive impact of social networkings on society.
Advantages and disadvantages of the internet barnett4. The disadvantages really is you need an internet connection blackberry bis and bes service works well with whatsapp. What are the advantages and disadvantages of voip?. Internet marketing advantages and disadvantages essay. internet marketing advantages and disadvantages essay.
Advantages and disadvantages of internet chatting essay. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using the internet. Chatting on the internet has pros and cons. Advantages and disadvantages of internet essay, speech pros cons . The positive impact of social networkings on society. The advantages and disadvantages of social networking. Essay disadvantages internetan essay on internet key elements of an essay essay based a levels essay.
Speech on advantages disadvantages of internet. Advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones for students. Advantages and disadvantages of internet for students essay linkedin essay topics topic the widespread use of. Social interaction and the internet essay ies buddy. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the internet?.
How are you? I hope you’re well. Where are you studying now? How is your new university? I have some good news. This time I’m writing to tell you about my university.

I’m studying English at X university where have a good education for me to improve my skill. My university located in district 1 and I have to spend twenty minutes to arrive at my school every day. I’m start school at 8:30 A.M and finish school at 11:45 A.M. I study at school in 3 hours from Monday to Friday. My class has twenty-four students and they are all friendly. I have a group with six people, who willing to help me when I have problems. We also go out together in free time. I have to learn five subjects including speaking writing, listening & reading, which will improve my English...At my school, I like to break times because I can meet and talk with my friend. My teacher who is teaching me English is very nice and friendly.

Well, that’s all my news, I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Give my regards to your parents. Write to me soon.
-----------
Published 23rd March 2015 last edited 20th December 2016. keywords advantages of the internet. advantages and disadvantages of internet chatting essay. A for and against essay about the internet learn english teens British council.
Additional info about an essay about the advantages and disadvantages of the internet. The first disadvantage when using the internet is that. essay about the disadvantage of using internet pros. And the disadvantages of the internet all about essay examples. and disadvantages of the internet all about essay examples. Internet essay disadvantages. advantages and disadvantages of internet chatting essay. An essay about the advantages and disadvantages of the internet. Essay on internet advantages and disadvantages pdf files.
Essay on internet advantages www gxart or essay on internet advantages and disadvantages small businesses advantages and disadvantages. Merits and demerits of internet short essay about myself image 8.
Essay on mobile phone boon or bane for students essay essay misuses of mobile phones essays. I like it safer internet day song, learnenglish teens. Merits and demerits of internet short essay about myself image 4. Essay writing about internetadvantages and disadvantages of internet essay advantages and disadvantages of internet essay writing. What are some advantages and disadvantages of internet use for children and adults? enotes. As with every single innovation, internet has its own advantages and disadvantages. nevertheless the advantages of the internet are so huge in number that.
(Copy mạng thì nhớ đọc lại em nhé)

Nhóc 4 Mắt

Học sinh
Thành viên
10 Tháng một 2020
Lào Cai
THCS. Kim Tân
bạn tham khảo nha:
đoạn văn 1:
Dear ...,

Best wishes,
đoạn văn 2:
In the history of mankind, the Internet is the greatest development in the domain of communication industry. Internet has tremendous potential and a lot to offer in terms of services. We can notice advantages and disadvantages of using Internet. In the beginning we can indicate some advantages.

At first, Internet is a source of information. There is a huge amount of information available on the Internet for just about every subject known to man, for example from government law and services, market information, new ideas and technical support. Students use Internet to doing their homeworks. Even teachers have started giving assignments that require extensive research on the Internet. Intenet can be also a tool to comunication. We can send email or use chat rooms to contact with person who physically is a thousand kilometres away. We can talk to our friends or strange people, who looking for new friends. But to majority of users, Internet is source of only entertaiment. Downloading games, movies, music or just surfing the celebrity websites are some of the uses people have discovered. We can also notice some disadvantages of using Internet.
First disadvantage is theft of personal details. If we use the Internet, our personal information such as your name, address, credit card, bank details and other information can be accessed by culprits. Also It is possible for Internet users to become habitually addicted. People suffering from Internet addiction use the virtual world to as a substitution for real-life human connection. At last, computers are getting viruses from the Internet. Virus is is a program which disrupts the normal functioning of your computer systems. Computers attached to internet are more prone to virus attacks and they can end up into crashing our hard disk. Similar to each and every invention, the Internet has a both of advantages and disadvantages. It depends on us, what we choose.
nguồn: Internet
chúc bạn học tốt :>

Top Bottom