English THPT Word forms

nguyenanngoc77

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng tư 2022
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. I’ve led a full and (VARY) ……………………….. life but now I feel it is time to settle down
2.The workers’ contracts are (NEW)…………….., subject to their work performance
3. This is the site of the (PROPOSE) ……………………….. extension to the motorway
4. After my holiday, I had to get back to the (REAL) ……………………….. of the daily office routine
5. It was sheer (ECSTATIC) ………………….. riding in the roller coaster and I’d like to try it again

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1. I’ve led a full and (VARY) ……………………….. life but now I feel it is time to settle down
2.The workers’ contracts are (NEW)…………….., subject to their work performance
3. This is the site of the (PROPOSE) ……………………….. extension to the motorway
4. After my holiday, I had to get back to the (REAL) ……………………….. of the daily office routine
5. It was sheer (ECSTATIC) ………………….. riding in the roller coaster and I’d like to try it again
nguyenanngoc77
Chào em, sau một thời gian đi tìm hiểu và nhờ hỗ trợ các thứ thì chị vẫn còn 2 câu, em tham khảo những câu đã làm được nha
1. I’ve led a full and (VARY) ……variable = hay thay đổi………………….. life but now I feel it is time to settle down
2.The workers’ contracts are (NEW)……renewable = làm mới……….., subject to their work performance
3. This is the site of the (PROPOSE) ……………………….. extension to the motorway => Chia sẻ đáp án nếu em có nhé
4. After my holiday, I had to get back to the (REAL) ……………………….. of the daily office routine => Chia sẻ đáp án nếu em có nhé
5. It was sheer (ECSTATIC) …………ecstasy = trạng thái ngây ngất……….. riding in the roller coaster and I’d like to try it again
Bên cạnh đó, ghé qua những topic này nếu em có thời gian nhé Word formation 1 & Word formation 2 & Word formation 3 :MIM16

Top Bottom