English THCS Word Form

Merzy

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng tám 2022
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. The residents are being ______________________ by the ever-increasing number of drug addicts and dealers. (TERROR)
2. She decided to quit the job as she felt that she was ______________________ for the load of work she had to do. (PAY)
3. The bills remained ______________________ because of a dispute over the quality of the company’s work. (PAY)
4. The newly-wed couple agreed to buy the house on condition that the loan is ______________________ and interest-free in 5 years. (PAY)
5. Being a big star, she has a poor reputation for being difficult and ______________________. (APPROACH)
6. It’s wrong of him to claim that his ______________________ had caused him to become a criminal. (BRING)
7. Many modern refrigerators never need to be ______________________, making it more convenient for housewives. (FROST)
8. It was, overall, a disappointing meal, and ______________________ of the high rating others had given. (DESERVE)
9. The historian had to take ______________________ criticism for daring to speak the truth behind the event. (DESERVE)
10. I’ve ______________________ all the files on my computer so that I can easily find what I’m looking for. (ORGANISATION)
11. The new law has dealt a big blow to ______________________ crime and human traffickers. (ORGANISATION)
12. She was so inefficient and ______________________ that she got the sack after 3 days at work. (ORGANISATION)

Top Bottom