Ngoại ngữ Word form

Tiểu Mạn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười 2017
Quảng Trị
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Give the corect from of the word in CAPITALS to complete each of the following sentences.

1. I'm very happy that my parents let me make my own .................(DECIDE) about holiday destinations.

2. At this time it may not be easy to find accommodation with ..............(REASON) prices.

3. ..............(LUCK), our flight was cacelled and we had to spend onne night at the airport.

4. The Opera House is one of the most popular tourist ...........(ATTRACT) in Sydney.

5. They live in a remote area which is ...........(ACCESS) except by horse.

6. They were the first...................(EXPLORE) to cross the country from south to north.

7. What has been the most ...............(CHALLENGE) experience in your life as a tourist guide, Ms. Lien?

8. More and more foreigners like travelling to VN for holiday because things are...............(AFFORD) here.

9. British cavers have made some important...................(DISCOVER) about Son Doong Cave.

10. For the more ................(ADVENTURE) tourists, there are trips into the mountains with a local guide.

Ann Lee

Cựu Mod Toán
Thành viên
14 Tháng tám 2017
Hưng Yên
1. I'm very happy that my parents let me make my own ..decision...............(DECIDE) about holiday destinations.

2. At this time it may not be easy to find accommodation with ..reasonable............(REASON) prices.

3. .Unluckily.............(LUCK), our flight was cacelled and we had to spend onne night at the airport.

4. The Opera House is one of the most popular tourist .attractions..........(ATTRACT) in Sydney.

5. They live in a remote area which is ...accessible........(ACCESS) except by horse.

6. They were the first......explorers.............(EXPLORE) to cross the country from south to north.

7. What has been the most ....challenging...........(CHALLENGE) experience in your life as a tourist guide, Ms. Lien?

8. More and more foreigners like travelling to VN for holiday because things are....affordable...........(AFFORD) here.

9. British cavers have made some important.....discoveries..............(DISCOVER) about Son Doong Cave.

10. For the more ....adventurous............(ADVENTURE) tourists, there are trips into the mountains with a local guide.

Last edited:

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
1. I'm very happy that my parents let me make my own ..........decision.......(DECIDE) about holiday destinations.

2. At this time it may not be easy to find accommodation with ........resonable......(REASON) prices.

3. ......Unluckily........(LUCK), our flight was cancelled and we had to spend one night at the airport.

4. The Opera House is one of the most popular tourist .....attractions......(ATTRACT) in Sydney.

5. They live in a remote area which is ......inaccessible.....(ACCESS) except by horse.

6. They were the first.........explorers..........(EXPLORE) to cross the country from south to north.

7. What has been the most ........challenging.......(CHALLENGE) experience in your life as a tourist guide, Ms. Lien?

8. More and more foreigners like travelling to VN for holiday because things are.........affordable......(AFFORD) here.

9. British cavers have made some important.........discoveries..........(DISCOVER) about Son Doong Cave.

10. For the more .......adventurous.........(ADVENTURE) tourists, there are trips into the mountains with a local guide.

chuottuiuc2002@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
29 Tháng sáu 2013
Give the corect from of the word in CAPITALS to complete each of the following sentences.

1. I'm very happy that my parents let me make my own decision about holiday destinations.

2. At this time it may not be easy to find accommodation with reasonable prices.

3. Unluckily, our flight was cacelled and we had to spend onne night at the airport.

4. The Opera House is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Sydney.

5. They live in a remote area which is inaccessible except by horse.

6. They were the first explorers to cross the country from south to north.

7. What has been the most challenging experience in your life as a tourist guide, Ms. Lien?

8. More and more foreigners like travelling to VN for holiday because things are affordable here.

9. British cavers have made some important discoveries about Son Doong Cave.

10. For the more adventurous tourists, there are trips into the mountains with a local guide.

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy

1. I'm very happy that my parents let me make my own ..........decision.......(DECIDE) about holiday destinations.

2. At this time it may not be easy to find accommodation with ........reasonable......(REASON) prices.

3. ........Unluckily......(LUCK), our flight was cacelled and we had to spend onne night at the airport.

4. The Opera House is one of the most popular tourist ......attractions.....(ATTRACT) in Sydney.

5. They live in a remote area which is .....inaccessable......(ACCESS) except by horse.

6. They were the first........explorer...........(EXPLORE) to cross the country from south to north.

7. What has been the most ........challenging.......(CHALLENGE) experience in your life as a tourist guide, Ms. Lien?

8. More and more foreigners like travelling to VN for holiday because things are.........affordable......(AFFORD) here.

9. British cavers have made some important.........discoveries..........(DISCOVER) about Son Doong Cave.

10. For the more ......adventuous..........(ADVENTURE) tourists, there are trips into the mountains with a local guide.

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
1. I'm very happy that my parents let me make my own ..........DEICISION.......(DECIDE) about holiday destinations.
2. At this time it may not be easy to find accommodation with ........REASONABLE......(REASON) prices.
3. ........UNLUCKILY......(LUCK), our flight was cacelled and we had to spend onne night at the airport.
4. The Opera House is one of the most popular tourist ......ATTRACTIONS.....(ATTRACT) in Sydney.
5. They live in a remote area which is .....INACCESSIBLE......(ACCESS) except by horse.
6. They were the first........EXPLORER...........(EXPLORE) to cross the country from south to north.
7. What has been the most ........CHALLEGING.......(CHALLENGE) experience in your life as a tourist guide, Ms. Lien?
8. More and more foreigners like travelling to VN for holiday because things are.........AFFORDABLE......(AFFORD) here.
9. British cavers have made some important.........DISCOVERIES..........(DISCOVER) about Son Doong Cave.
10. For the more ......ADVENTUROUS..........(ADVENTURE) tourists, there are trips into the mountains with a local guide.1. I'm very happy that my parents let me make my own ..........DECISION......(DECIDE) about holiday destinations.

Top Bottom