Lê nguyễn hoàng minh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
26 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS NGUYỄN TRÃI
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

WORD FORM:
1. She is a very...........................singer. People don't like her at all (popularity)
2. It is................................to go for a walk around the lake (please)
3. As a child, he received most of his..............................at home (educated)
4. I'm afraid of you'll have to see Mr Pound. All matters concerning finance are his....................... (respond)
FIND THE CORRECT THE MISTAKES:
1. It was hotter last summer than it was now.
2. London is much more moderner than Ha Noi.
3. Traffic in big cities is often much more heavier than that in the country.
4. It is more inconvenient than to live in the country than in the city.
PLEASE, HELP ME!

miiachimte456

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
Thái Bình
THCS Song An
WORD FORM:
1. She is a very.......unpopular....................singer. People don't like her at all (popularity)
2. It is........pleasant........................to go for a walk around the lake (please)
3. As a child, he received most of his......education........................at home (educated)
4. I'm afraid of you'll have to see Mr Pound. All matters concerning finance are his.......responsibility................ (respond)
1. It was hotter last summer than it was now.=> is
2. London is much more moderner than Ha Noi.=> modern
3. Traffic in big cities is often much more heavier than that in the country.=> bỏ
4. It is more inconvenient than to live in the country than in the city. => bỏ

Yenchi2006

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
19 Tháng mười hai 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Lê Quý Đôn
WORD FORM:
1. She pleasant to go for a walk around the lake (please)
3. As a child, he received most of his education at home (educated)
4. I'm afraid of you'll have to see Mr Pound. All matters concerning finance are his .responsibility (respond)
1. It was hotter last summer than it was now.=> is
2. London is much more moderner than Ha Noi.=> modern
3. Traffic in big cities is often much more heavier than that in the country.=> loại ra
4. It is more inconvenient than to live in the country than in the city. => loại ra

Top Bottom