Ngoại ngữ Why do you like learning english?

Hạ Mộcc

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2017
Vĩnh Phúc

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
Nhờ mn viết hộ em topic ''Tại sao bạn thích học tiếng anh?'' khoảng trên dưới 60 từ thôi ạ, ngắn và đơn giản, phạm vi THCS thôi aj^^
Cảm ơn mn nhiều:p
Cần gấp><
Chào bạn, bạn nên viết bài sau đó đăng lên để mọi người tham khảo và góp ý nhé! :) Chúc bạn học tốt :)

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
Nhờ mn viết hộ em topic ''Tại sao bạn thích học tiếng anh?'' khoảng trên dưới 60 từ thôi ạ, ngắn và đơn giản, phạm vi THCS thôi aj^^
Cảm ơn mn nhiều:p
Cần gấp><
There are many reasons why I like learning English
First of all
, English is an international language. Most country countries in the world use English as a common language to communicate together . Secondly, the more foreign companies are eager to invest to Vietnam, the more chances we have to work in professional environments with high benefit. Hence, English is one of necessary standards for anyone who wants to work there.
Thirdly, Learning English helps us to improve our knowledge of every field in over the world through reading English documents which aren’t only in books, newspapers but also on internet. known that than everything in the world and develop myself capability
Presently, economic integration, most of country invest capital to Viet Nam. Therefore, the choose for career opening and I would like to choose career that suits my capability and interest
Finally, I very like to listen to English music very much, every night I usually listen to some pieces of music before sleeping. I think that learning English through listening to music is a good and effective way to improve English skills besides helping us relax after stressful life. Thanks to that, I could understand songs’ meaning as well as writers’ message that they want to show through the songs.
Nguồn : internet

Top Bottom