English THCS WHO,WHOM,WHICH

xuanhieu17

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng ba 2022
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

This is the theatre. His father used to work there.  This is .............................................
18. I don’t like the stories. They have unhappy endings.  I don’t like .................................
19. That woman was a secretary. We were waiting for her.  That woman ..........................
20. Do you know the man? His car is in front of my house.  Do you ..................................
21. The music sounds strange to us. We are listening to it.  The music ...............................
22. Mrs. Linda has bought a big house. Her dog is very fierce.  Mrs. Linda .......................
23. There’s a canteen. Students usually have lunch in the canteen.  There’s ......................
24. The girl is my classmate. She lives opposite my house.  The girl .................................
25. His illness prevented him from work. It was caused by undernourishment.  His illness
26. I’ll never forget the day. He first gave me the gift then.  I’ll never ...............................

Reactions: Tannie0903

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
This is the theatre. His father used to work there.  This is .............................................
18. I don’t like the stories. They have unhappy endings.  I don’t like .................................
19. That woman was a secretary. We were waiting for her.  That woman ..........................
20. Do you know the man? His car is in front of my house.  Do you ..................................
21. The music sounds strange to us. We are listening to it.  The music ...............................
22. Mrs. Linda has bought a big house. Her dog is very fierce.  Mrs. Linda .......................
23. There’s a canteen. Students usually have lunch in the canteen.  There’s ......................
24. The girl is my classmate. She lives opposite my house.  The girl .................................
25. His illness prevented him from work. It was caused by undernourishment.  His illness
26. I’ll never forget the day. He first gave me the gift then.  I’ll never ...............................
xuanhieu17Bạn xem kiến thức phần này ở đây: -[lý thuyết] Mệnh đề quan hệ
This is the theatre. His father used to work there.  This is the theatre where his father used to work ( chỗ này mình nghĩ nên dùng trạng từ quan hệ chỉ nơi chốn, địa điểm- where sẽ thích hợp hơn)
18. I don’t like the stories. They have unhappy endings.  I don’t like the stories which have unhappy endings
19. That woman was a secretary. We were waiting for her.  That woman for whom we were waiting was a secretary
20. Do you know the man? His car is in front of my house.  Do you know the man whose care is in front of my house ?( chỗ này dùng whose-chỉ sự sở hữu)
21. The music sounds strange to us. We are listening to it.  The music to which we are listening sounds strange to us
22. Mrs. Linda has bought a big house. Her dog is very fierce.  Mrs. Linda whose dog is very fierce has bought a big house
23. There’s a canteen. Students usually have lunch in the canteen.  There’s a canteen where students usually have lunch.
24. The girl is my classmate. She lives opposite my house.  The girl who lives opposite my house is my classmate.
25. His illness prevented him from working. It was caused by undernourishment.  His illness which was caused by undernourishment prevented him from working.
26. I’ll never forget the day. He first gave me the gift then.  I’ll never forget the day he first gave me the gift.
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom