What are your TV-watching habits?

Kuro-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
13 Tháng chín 2019
Lào Cai
Trường THCS Kim Tân
Use your answers to write a short description of your TV-watching habits.
My hobby is watching TV. I love watching TV in my free time very much. Watching Television is my indoor hobby however it never interfere with my study at school or at home. I always prefer to finish my school home work and learn well then I can have time to watch TV. I always think watching TV is a good hobby because it can provide me good knowledge in many other areas. I generally discovery channels and see news including animal planet. I also watch interesting cartoons which can bring me creative and new ideas to make cartoons and arts for my art subject in school. My parents also love my hobby and they are very happy when they listen a lot of the latest news via me in my own voice.
Nguồn: Internet
Chúc em học tốt

Reactions: Minh Chiến ^_^

Tam1902

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
trường Quốc tế Á Châu
Watching TV is one of my favorite habits. The time I spend watching TV depends on what programme is on that day. I spend less time on watching TV than taking part in outdoor activities. I sometimes watch TV when I am eating because it brings me wonderful feelings. While reading books, I don’t watch TV because it will distract me from the content of the book. I like watching programmes about entertainment such as Two Broke Girls, Ben 10, Gravity Falls… After a hard working day, my family eats dinner and watch the news on TV. The atmosphere is very cozy. I always turn off the TV when I am not using it as it is a good way to save the electricity bill. I think I have good TV watching habits.

Nguồn: Internet

Tham khảo em nhé
Chúc em học tốt !

Mấy cái tên chương trình là chị thêm ý của chị vào nhé :)

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
My hobby is watching TV. I like very much to watch TV in my free time. Watching TV is my hobby however it never interfere with my study. First I prefer to complete my school home works and study well then I watch TV. I think I have a good hobby because watching TV provides me good knowledge in many areas. I generally see news and discovery channels including animal planet on the TV. I also watch good cartoons which give me new and creative ideas to make arts and cartoons. My parents appreciate my hobby and they become very happy when they listen all the latest news through me in my voice.
Now, I am 8 years old and read in class 3rd standard however I develop this hobby from early childhood. Watching TV in right ways plays very important roles in our lives. It benefits a lot if used in creative ways. It keeps us update about all the news and happenings going out all across the world. Having knowledge about the happenings has become the necessity of the modern society because of huge level of competition. It provides lot of benefits because it improves our knowledge as well gives information maintain our life style. There are various new programs on TV which are specially relay to increase our awareness about worldwide affairs. There are various subjective programs about history, maths, economics, science, geography, culture, etc relay to increase our knowledge.

Maria Mariko

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
14 Tháng năm 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Quỳnh Hồng
My hobby is playing basketball . I started when I cameacross an old friend. At first, I paid no attention to this.After that, I fround playing basketball very interesting . After completing my homework and help mum do housework, I often use my free time to play basketball with my brother and my neighbour. Playing basketball helps me relax after a hard day . I very lucky to have such a nice hobby
bạn tham khảo nhé!

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
My hobby is watching TV. I like very much to watch TV in my free time. Watching TV is my hobby however it never interfere with my study. First I prefer to complete my school home works and study well then I watch TV. I think I have a good hobby because watching TV provides me good knowledge in many areas. I generally see news and discovery channels including animal planet on the TV. I also watch good cartoons which give me new and creative ideas to make arts and cartoons. My parents appreciate my hobby and they become very happy when they listen all the latest news through me in my voice.
Now, I am 8 years old and read in class 3rd standard however I develop this hobby from early childhood. Watching TV in right ways plays very important roles in our lives. It benefits a lot if used in creative ways. It keeps us update about all the news and happenings going out all across the world. Having knowledge about the happenings has become the necessity of the modern society because of huge level of competition. It provides lot of benefits because it improves our knowledge as well gives information maintain our life style. There are various new programs on TV which are specially relay to increase our awareness about worldwide affairs. There are various subjective programs about history, maths, economics, science, geography, culture, etc relay to increase our knowledge.
My hobby is watching TV. I like very much to watch TV in my free time. Watching TV is my hobby however it never
interferes with my studies. First I prefer to complete my school home works and study well then I watch TV. I think I have a good hobby because watching TV provides me good knowledge in many areas. I generally see news and discovery channels including animal planet on the TV. I also watch good cartoons which give me new and creative ideas to make art and cartoons. My parents appreciate my hobby and they become very happy when they listen to all the latest news through me in my voice.
Now, I am 8 years old and read in class 3rd standard however I develop this hobby from early childhood. Watching TV in the right ways plays very important roles in our lives. It benefits a lot if used in creative ways. It keeps us update about all the news and happenings going out all across the world. Having knowledge about the happenings has become the necessity of the modern society because of the huge level of competition. It provides a lot of benefits because it improves our knowledge as well as gives information to maintain our lifestyle. There are various new programs on TV which specially relay to increase our awareness about worldwide affairs. There are various subjective programs about history, maths, economics, science, geography, culture, etc relay to increase our knowledge.

-------------------
My hobby is playing basketball . I started when I cameacross an old friend. At first, I paid no attention to this.After that, I fround playing basketball very interesting . After completing my homework and help mum do housework, I often use my free time to play basketball with my brother and my neighbour. Playing basketball helps me relax after a hard day . I very lucky to have such a nice hobby
bạn tham khảo nhé!
My hobby is playing basketball. I started when I came across an old friend. At first, I paid no attention to this. After that, I found playing basketball very interesting. After completing my homework and help mum do housework, I often use my free time to play basketball with my brother and my neighbour. Playing basketball helps me relax after a hard day. I very lucky to have such a nice hobby

Top Bottom