Weekend Plan

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng sáu 2019
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mình làm thế này mong mọi người sửa giúp
My name is Kien. I am in six grand class in Lac Vien Secondary School. I am a tall and big boy. I have a black hair and a big brown eye My friends are tell me very independent and sporty.
My friends are Vinh and Hieu. They are both 11 year old . Vinh is stupid and crazy .He has a chubby cheek. Hieu is independent and he is a person has a kind heart. Hieu has a curly black hair. If i miss school because i sick they are always tell me all knowledges in that day
In morning saturday, we are having a field trip to Do Son beach. Then in afternoon we are swimming in the sea and fly the kites . And in the night, we are walking and listening the sea sound. In morning sunday , we are playing volleyball on the beach. And we are explore all interesting things in Do Son. End the field trip we are eating the dinner at restaurant .

ng.htrang2004

Cựu Mod Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THPT chuyên Đại học Vinh - ViKClanha
a black hair and a big brown eye
black hair and big brown eyes
(Tóc không đếm được, 1 người có 2 mắt nhá)
Bỏ are
Both of them are 11 years old
he is a person has a kind heart
he is a person who is very warm-hearted
curly black hair
If i miss school because i sick they are always tell me all knowledges in that day
If i am absent from school because i am sick, they will always help me gain all the knowledge
On saturday morning
in the afternoon
we are swimming in the sea and fly the kites
we are going to/ will swim in the sea and fly the kites
at night
we are walking and listening the sea sound
we are going to walk and listen the sea sounds
On Sunday morning
we are playing volleyball on the beach
are going to play ...
And we are explore all interesting things in Do Son
And we are going to explore all interesting things in Do Son
End the field trip we are eating the dinner at restaurant .
At the end of the field trip, we are going to have dinner in a restaurant

Nói thật là mình không biết bạn đang viết về chủ đề gì, là trip, hay là introduce your close friends. Còn nữa, bạn đang làm bài theo kiểu dịch từ tiếng Việt sang tiếng Anh, bạn chưa nắm rõ cách sử dụng của các thì, một số cấu trúc cơ bản bạn cũng chưa nắm vững, như kiểu On Sunday morning chẳng hạn, bạn còn dùng sai giới từ, sai vị trí. Đánh giá tổng quan về hình thức, nội dung, từ vựng, cấu trúc thì mình thấy chưa ổn. Bạn nên tham khảo thêm nhiều bài, học thêm thật nhiều cấu trúc để bài viết của mình thêm phong phú và hay hơn.

Hazu No No Money

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
27 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
THCS yên thường
Mình làm thế này mong mọi người sửa giúp
My name is Kien. I am in six grand class in Lac Vien Secondary School. I am a tall and big boy. I have a black hair and a big brown eye (big brown eyes) My friends are tell me very independent and sporty.(told me that I'm very independent and sporty)
My friends are Vinh and Hieu. They are both 11 years old . Vinh is stupid(not suitable) and crazy .He has a chubby cheeks. Hieu is independent and he is a person has a kind heart(nên dùng kind hearted person ). Hieu has a(bỏ a) curly black hair. If i miss the school because i sick they are ( bỏ ) tell me all the knowledges in that day
In morning saturday (on saturday morning), we are having a field trip to Do Son beach. Then in the afternoon we are swimming (bỏ are,)(swim) in the sea and fly the kites . And in the night (at night), we are walking and listening(walk and listen to) the sea's sound. In morning sunday (on saturday morning), we are playing (play) volleyball on the beach. And we are going to explore all interesting things in Do Son. At the End of the field trip we are eating the eat at the dinner at restaurant .

Top Bottom