THPT CHUYÊN BIÊN HÒA và TRẦN PHÚ
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Viết về một phương tiện giao tiếp mà em thích bằng tiếng anh vd như meeting face to face...(120->150 words)
Mình đang cần gấp cảm ơn.
As we all know today there are many ways to communicate between people. But for me the most convenient way to communicate between people at the moment is via internet messaging. Why do I say that? Because for the time being the covid 19 epidemic is not yet controlled, face to face communication would be dangerous for us, as we can not know if the person is ill or not. But while online messaging is different, we don't need to go out and be useful for ourselves and the society. As long as we have a phone, wifi we can do texting with family and friends. Internet includes a call to see face function, so we can also call relative or friends to see each other, no need to travel long distances, to meet each other, very convenient for we are in the midst of an epidemic that very difficult to control. For the above reasons, in my opinion, the most convenient way to communicate today is online messaging.
Học tốt!

Top Bottom