Văn 6 Viết văn (tưởng tượng)

hoangduong_1009

Học sinh mới
20 Tháng mười một 2023
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Chọn và làm 1 trong 2 đề​
Đề 1 : Em hãy tưởng tượng và kể lại bằng văn xuôi " chuyện cổ tích về loài người "
Đề 2 : Em hãy tưởng tượng và kể lại 1 lần em được gặp thạch sanh trong giấc mơ và được thạch sanh tặng cho cây đàn . Em sẽ làm gì với cây đàn đó .
Không được chép mạng :Tuzki14:Tuzki14:Tuzki14

lominhdai208

Học sinh mới
20 Tháng mười một 2023
Bình Định
Last night, while studying for the upcoming final exam, I was so tired that I fell asleep for a while. In just that short amount of time, I had a truly magical dream. In that dream, I met the brave man Thach Sanh in flesh and blood and received a guitar as a gift. It was a very real dream.

In that dream, I transformed into a brave warrior, someone who helps people in difficult circumstances. That day, while walking on the road, I met a mother and her child from a certain family, wearing ragged clothes and hungry. The mother said:

- For the past few days, my two children and I have not had anything to eat because there is a beast in the area, blatantly robbing us of food and our house.

Seeing the mother confiding like that, I immediately remembered Thach Sanh, who was also a brave person who often helped others. Now that he is king, he always cares about the lives of his people. I took them and their mother to meet the king. Coming here, meeting Thach Sanh, I presented the story of that family and the new beast that appeared. Hearing that, Thach Sanh immediately invited the mother and child into the palace and gave them food, water, and bathing. Then he told me:

- There is currently an enemy in the North, we will personally fight. However, eliminating that monster cannot wait until I return. So I will hand over the magic instrument to you, please destroy it for me.

Having said that, he brought the magic instrument from the secret warehouse and gave it to me. I accept and promise:

- I will definitely use this magic guitar to defeat that evil beast and bring peace to the villagers.

Due to the urgent situation, Thach Sanh only had time to send someone to prepare horses for me and my mother and children. After that, I and they returned to that village with the determination to eliminate that evil beast.

When I got there, the image that appeared before my eyes was that of a ferocious beast going into every house, robbing and looting property, people running away. The scene is extremely mixed. I started using the magic guitar to play the first sounds. The other beast heard the sound of the piano and turned its attention to me. Therefore, people had the opportunity to escape. The sound of the guitar started, at first it sounded so melodious and sweet. But every time the rhythm of the guitar increases faster and higher, it creates an unpleasant sound. The evil beast began to feel annoyed by the sound of the piano. It turned around and ran quickly to pounce on me. Quickly, I avoided its claws and continued to play the guitar. The animal struggled to hold its head, covered its ears with both hands, but could not stop the sound from invading its mind. Even more angry, his eyes sparkled, determined to pounce on me. Seeing that, the pace of my strumming increased, and the beast that was on the verge of pounced suddenly fell down due to severe head pain. Taking that opportunity, I pulled out my sword and stabbed the beast through the heart. The beast finally died.

The villagers saw this and ran out from their hiding places, extremely happy and thanked me profusely. I feel very happy and happy because I saved so many people.

Finally, I brought the magic instrument back and returned it to Thach Sanh. Hearing that the beast had been defeated, he was extremely pleased and praised me. I'm very grateful.

At that moment, my mother's voice rang out:

- Minh, put your books away and go to sleep

The dream ended there, everything still appears in my mind like a slow motion movie, true to every detail.
VIẾT CHO BẠN BẢN TIẾNG ANH TỰ DICH NHA

hoangduong_1009

Học sinh mới
20 Tháng mười một 2023
Hà Nội
Last night, while studying for the upcoming final exam, I was so tired that I fell asleep for a while. In just that short amount of time, I had a truly magical dream. In that dream, I met the brave man Thach Sanh in flesh and blood and received a guitar as a gift. It was a very real dream.

In that dream, I transformed into a brave warrior, someone who helps people in difficult circumstances. That day, while walking on the road, I met a mother and her child from a certain family, wearing ragged clothes and hungry. The mother said:

- For the past few days, my two children and I have not had anything to eat because there is a beast in the area, blatantly robbing us of food and our house.

Seeing the mother confiding like that, I immediately remembered Thach Sanh, who was also a brave person who often helped others. Now that he is king, he always cares about the lives of his people. I took them and their mother to meet the king. Coming here, meeting Thach Sanh, I presented the story of that family and the new beast that appeared. Hearing that, Thach Sanh immediately invited the mother and child into the palace and gave them food, water, and bathing. Then he told me:

- There is currently an enemy in the North, we will personally fight. However, eliminating that monster cannot wait until I return. So I will hand over the magic instrument to you, please destroy it for me.

Having said that, he brought the magic instrument from the secret warehouse and gave it to me. I accept and promise:

- I will definitely use this magic guitar to defeat that evil beast and bring peace to the villagers.

Due to the urgent situation, Thach Sanh only had time to send someone to prepare horses for me and my mother and children. After that, I and they returned to that village with the determination to eliminate that evil beast.

When I got there, the image that appeared before my eyes was that of a ferocious beast going into every house, robbing and looting property, people running away. The scene is extremely mixed. I started using the magic guitar to play the first sounds. The other beast heard the sound of the piano and turned its attention to me. Therefore, people had the opportunity to escape. The sound of the guitar started, at first it sounded so melodious and sweet. But every time the rhythm of the guitar increases faster and higher, it creates an unpleasant sound. The evil beast began to feel annoyed by the sound of the piano. It turned around and ran quickly to pounce on me. Quickly, I avoided its claws and continued to play the guitar. The animal struggled to hold its head, covered its ears with both hands, but could not stop the sound from invading its mind. Even more angry, his eyes sparkled, determined to pounce on me. Seeing that, the pace of my strumming increased, and the beast that was on the verge of pounced suddenly fell down due to severe head pain. Taking that opportunity, I pulled out my sword and stabbed the beast through the heart. The beast finally died.

The villagers saw this and ran out from their hiding places, extremely happy and thanked me profusely. I feel very happy and happy because I saved so many people.

Finally, I brought the magic instrument back and returned it to Thach Sanh. Hearing that the beast had been defeated, he was extremely pleased and praised me. I'm very grateful.

At that moment, my mother's voice rang out:

- Minh, put your books away and go to sleep

The dream ended there, everything still appears in my mind like a slow motion movie, true to every detail.
VIẾT CHO BẠN BẢN TIẾNG ANH TỰ DICH NHA
lominhdai208Ủa alo . Bạn dịch cho tớ luôn được ko ạ .

Top Bottom