6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
Viết một lá thư cho bạn về memorable experience
Các bạn tự viết nhé
@phuongdaitt1
Bạn có thể tham khảo bài mà mình sưu tầm được
Dear Nhu,
Well, I am fine, and thanks a lot for the photo. Your village is really beautiful. You told me a very interesting story in your past, and now, I will tell you an unforgettable experience in my life.
When I was ten years old, I went to the countryside to visit my grandparents on summer vacation. My parents prepared carefully for this trip, and everything seemed so nice. My grandparents was very glad to see me again.
One day, I went sightseeing alone. It was very interesting. I could see many beautiful sights of my home village such as fields, bamboos, white stocks, etc.... I felt really comfortable and wished that this time would last forever. However, I had to come back, and you know what? I had got lost. I felt extremely scared, and started crying. Luckily, after a few minutes, my Dad found out me and took me to home. When seeing him, I bursted into tears. My Dad smiled and said, "It's OK, honey". And I sweared that I would never go out alone again.
Well, it was really a memorable experience, wasn't it? If you have time, write to me, OK? Send my regard to your family.
Love,
Chi

Top Bottom