Ngoại ngữ Viết thư

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
Đề này là viết thư hay luận vậy bạn? @.@
Along with the development of technology, the number people using smartphone are increasing rapidly. Some people are worried about permitting students to have smartphones. However, in my opinion, students should be allowed to have smartphones. The following are some specific reasons and examples to back up my opinion.
1. Smartphones play as a device to support students studying process.
  • They will save up the time to study
  • Besides students start acquainting with looking for information on the Internet. Through their smartphones, they will acquire what they want then they will understand the lessons more deeply as well as enrich their knowledge thanks to surfing the web on the smartphone
2. Allowing students to have smartphones is a great way of managing and caring for them
  • Parents can express their care by ringing up their children to ask about something at school. Then, students will get support ad encouragement to try their best in studying and get good results
  • Students are at growing age. That means they will have some difficult problems which they can't solve all by themselves. They need a smartphone to make calls to their parents to get useful advice
3. Using smartphone will give students opportunities to entertain and let their hair down after such a hard day. [They can blablabla and also blablabla when the break time comes :V]
Although there are some drawbacks of students using smartphones, I strongly believe that students should be allowed to have a smartphone at school.
Bạn triển khai thêm các ý, thêm mấy cái examples là okie :D

Last edited:

ĐứcNhật!

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười một 2017
Quảng Nam
Trung Học Phổ Thông Chuyên Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm
These days, mobile phones are everywhere on the streets. Mobile phones are not what they used to be for only calling or texting. Now, there are games, music and camera functions available in a mobile phone. Hence, I agree that mobile phones should be banned in schools as there are disadvantages of students bringing their phones to school.

Firstly, bringing their mobile phones to school is troubling matter. As students might misplace their mobile phones in the school canteen or their classrooms and forget them. There may be dishonest students who will take the mobile phone and not report it to the discipline head. This is one of the reasons why mobile phones should be banned.

Secondly, the mobile phones can be a distraction to the students if the school allows them to bring. For instance, during lesson time, it is known that students cannot use it when the teacher is teaching. However, some students may just use it underneath their desks or behind their textbook and ultimately this will affect their grades.

Lastly, bringing mobile phones to school will only increase the temptations of other students to steal the phones. As some students have the newest most lastest phones like the ‘iPhone 4s’ and ‘Samsung Galaxy S2’, some bad students may keep a look out and might steal from them. Not only will the victim be disheartened, the thief will think that he or she will be able to get away from it everytime.

However there are some reasons why mobile phones should not be banned in schools. For example, if there is a family emergency like the student’s grandma is in the hospital, or his or her house caught fire, their parents will be able to contact them.

In conclusion, considering all the reasons, I strongly stand with that mobile phones should be banned as it is a distraction to the students and their phones might get stolen. Also, should there be an emergency, the parents can call up the school and the school can immediately infrom the student. Thus, mobile phones should be banned in schools
Nguồn: yuquann

Top Bottom