English THCS viết thư

K

kagomehigurashi

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

ai có thể hãy giúp em làm mấy đề viết thư sau càng dài càng tốt nhé
1Hãy tưởng tượng rằng bạn đang đi thăm người thân hay bạn bè ở một vùng khác của Việt Nam hoặc ở một quốc gia khác. Sau đó bạn hãy viết một bức thư gửi cho gia đình
2.viết một đoạn văn khoảng 150 đến 200 từ dùng để thuyết phục người đọc
a, học sinh trung học nên mặc trang phục bình thường
b,học sinh trung học nên mặc đồng phục
3. Bạn hãy chọn một trong những trường mà bạn muốn tham dự nhằm trau dồi vốn tiếng Anh của bạn. Bạn hãy viết một lá thư hỏi đến nhà trường yêu cầu họ gửi thêm những thông tin về các khóa học và về học phí.
4.viết một đoạn văn kể về Cuộc dã ngoại ở miền quê của bạn trong mùa hè này
5.hãy viết một đoạn văn nói về những ích lợi và tác hại của Internet
Mọi người , đây là nâng cao nhé và càng dài càng tốt nhưng ko quá 1 trang giấy
THANKS

K

kute2linh

Dear Mom and Dad,
How are you? I'm fine.I'm just writting to tell you about me.
I arrived in LonDon at 7.pm last Saturday. Mr. Hung and Mrs. Lan picked me up from the airport and took me to their home in their car.
I visited Buckingham Palace with Mr.Hung and we took a lot of photographs 2 days ago.
Yesterday was Mrs.Lan's birthday so we went shopping to prepare a very big party and then I tired some traditional English food.
I am having a wonderful time now because people here are friendly and hospital.
I have bought a lot of souvenirs for both of you.
I will tell you more about my holiday when I return home.
I look forward to seeing you!
A lot of love,
Linh :D

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kute2linh

4.lợi ích máy tính

Computer currently helps me much in my study.

First of all, it helps me format my lessons effectively. I often type my lessons on the computer and format them to make them attractive to eyes so that I may learn them by heart quickly and review them conveniently.

Next, computer helps me keep my materials safely for future use. Today, beside the hard drive, I often bring my USB’s with me and use them to save all what I want at any time and place.

Moreover, I often updatemy materials on the screen. This enables me to create clear and tidy versions of materials and save up much time for other activities. On the other hand, computer is the most helpful friend helping me learn information and knowledge on the internet.

Thanks to computer, I often access the internet and learn many things. Computer has made my understanding better day by day and become indispensable for my study.

hãy viết một đoạn văn nói về những ích lợi và tác hại của Internet
Trong đoạn văn phải có Tác hại nữa chứ.
~ one_day ~

K

kute2linh

4. dã ngoại miền quê

On Sunday, Lan invited me to join her family on a day trip to her home village about 60 kilometers to the north of Ha Noi. The village lies near the foot of a mountain and by a river. Many people go there on weekends to have a rest after a hard working week.
The journey to the village is very interesting. People have the chance to travel between the green paddy fields and cross a small bamboo forest before they reach a big old banyan tree at the entrance to the village.
I metLan's family at her house early in the morning; and after two hours traveling by bus, we reached a big old tree. Everyone felt tired and hungry, so they sat down under the tree and had a snack.
After the meal, we started to walk into the village for about thirty minutes to visit Lan's uncle. Then, we walked up the mountain to visit the shrine of a Vietnamese hero and enjoyed the fresh air there. In the afternoon, we went boating in the river and had a picnic on the river bank before going home late in the evening. It was an enjoyable day. I took a lot of photos to show the trip to my parents.
"I wish I could visit your village again some day," I told Lan.
"You'll always be welcome here, Liz," Lan replied.

K

kagomehigurashi

Có ai nữa ko. giúp em vs ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

K

kagomehigurashi

On Sunday, Lan invited me to join her family on a day trip to her home village about 60 kilometers to the north of Ha Noi. The village lies near the foot of a mountain and by a river. Many people go there on weekends to have a rest after a hard working week.
The journey to the village is very interesting. People have the chance to travel between the green paddy fields and cross a small bamboo forest before they reach a big old banyan tree at the entrance to the village.
I metLan's family at her house early in the morning; and after two hours traveling by bus, we reached a big old tree. Everyone felt tired and hungry, so they sat down under the tree and had a snack.
After the meal, we started to walk into the village for about thirty minutes to visit Lan's uncle. Then, we walked up the mountain to visit the shrine of a Vietnamese hero and enjoyed the fresh air there. In the afternoon, we went boating in the river and had a picnic on the river bank before going home late in the evening. It was an enjoyable day. I took a lot of photos to show the trip to my parents.
"I wish I could visit your village again some day," I told Lan.
"You'll always be welcome here, Liz," Lan replied.
bài này có trong sgk anh 9 rùi chị ạ. nhưng dù sao em cũng rất cảm ơn sự giúp đỡ của chị

Top Bottom