NGÔ TRÍ TIẾN - ĐÓM

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2020
Nghệ An
A3K101 THPT HUỲNH THÚC KHÁNG
Hanoi October 18, 2020
Dear mom
The day after tomorrow is October 20th. Because of studying , I cannot return to Nghe An on this day. How are you, mom? Do you miss me so much? I will be back soon. Probably New Year's Eve. I hope my letter will be sent to Nghe An promptly.
It's been fun here, I meet many new friends. In the early days, I still spoke Nghe An accent, making the new acquaintances here look at me bewildered like an alien, but now I get used to it. I can speak a pretty northern accent, but I hope that when I come back Nghe An. My Nghe An accent will stay the same
Finally, I wish you a wonderful Vietnamese women's day
See you soon
Your son
Ngo Tri Tien
Lưu ý: đây là câu chuyện mình bịa ra thôi chứ mình học ở Nghệ An:p:p:p:p:p

hoangngocminh1905@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng tư 2020
Hanoi October 18, 2020
Dear mom
The day after tomorrow is October 20th. Because of studying , I cannot return to Nghe An on this day. How are you, mom? Do you miss me so much? I will be back soon. Probably New Year's Eve. I hope my letter will be sent to Nghe An promptly.
It's been fun here, I meet many new friends. In the early days, I still spoke Nghe An accent, making the new acquaintances here look at me bewildered like an alien, but now I get used to it. I can speak a pretty northern accent, but I hope that when I come back Nghe An. My Nghe An accent will stay the same
Finally, I wish you a wonderful Vietnamese women's day
See you soon
Your son
Ngo Tri Tien
Lưu ý: đây là câu chuyện mình bịa ra thôi chứ mình học ở Nghệ An:p:p:p:p:p
sai đề :) r bạn ạ

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
Viết thư bằng tiếng Anh cho bà hoặc mẹ để chúc mừng 20/10 (tối thiểu 80 từ ạ)
mn giúp em với ạ
Dear mom!
Mommy, I love you so much!!
Even though I never say that, but it's all reflected in my actions!
I know, there are many times I made you sad.
Now I am older, I am a more mature, more thoughtful girl.
I promise I will show hơ I love you and make up for the losses you have suffered for me.
You have to be healthier and happier to live with me
One more word I just wanted to say: I LOVE YOU, MOM
Love,
Your daughter
Bạn tham khảo!

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Viết thư bằng tiếng Anh cho bà hoặc mẹ để chúc mừng 20/10 (tối thiểu 80 từ ạ)
mn giúp em với ạ
Dear my dear grandmother!
Grandma! how are you ? Far away, I miss you so much, please remember to stay healthy! It's cold outside, madam. As for me, I'm still fine, so please rest assured me! For a long time, I have not written to her grandmother. On the occasion of October 20, I suddenly remember. I apologize to you for not having enough time, so I can't email you very often.
I would like to wish you all good health on October 20 without getting sick and living with you for a long time. I always miss you, Grandma! Let me ask you, auntie and uncle! Grandma! Due to the translation, I must be away from her for a while. Whenever I have the opportunity, I will come back to visit her and do not have to send letters like these special occasions
Grandchildren!

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
8 Tháng chín 2020
Dear my dear grandmother!
Grandma! how are you ? Far away, I miss you so much, please remember to stay healthy! It's cold outside, madam. As for me, I'm still fine, so please rest assured me! For a long time, I have not written to her grandmother. On the occasion of October 20, I suddenly remember. I apologize to you for not having enough time, so I can't email you very often.
I would like to wish you all good health on October 20 without getting sick and living with you for a long time. I always miss you, Grandma! Let me ask you, auntie and uncle! Grandma! Due to the translation, I must be away from her for a while. Whenever I have the opportunity, I will come back to visit her and do not have to send letters like these special occasions
Grandchildren!

KhanhKhanhk7

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng ba 2020
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THCS Trường Chinh
Dear my beloved mother,
How are you ? Hope that you're still fine.
Today is October 20, Vietnamese Women's Day - a day celebrating the precious beauty of a woman but it is no different than other days
Mother, thanks for giving birth to me raised me and loved me unconditionally. No matter what circumstances, you always tries your best to sacrifice for me, take care of me every meal and clothing.
Mommy! Do you know how proud I was to be your child? Thank you life for giving me such a wonderful mother. Mom, always be optimistic, love life and be happy! And thank you for sacrificing so much for me. On the occasion of Vietnamese Women's Day, I hope you will always be healthy, peaceful and happy !
Love,
Your beloved daughter

Top Bottom