Ngoại ngữ Viết thư phản hồi

Minh Duyên

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Note: You need to write a response to an e-mail that you will read. What your response needs to include is in the directions so make sure you also read the directions carefully.

Dear Mr. David,

I am working in one of your nearshore offices in Uruguay for half a decade now. I have been noticing the employees, especially the ones with less than 3 years of work experience are quitting the company more often. I am in touch with a few of them, who actually left recently.

The more common reason, I could hear from them is there is no adequate scope for learning with the projects here. They were expected to do the same monotonous work for a long period of time, which didn't add much to their growth curve. I suggest some Learning Management Systems, which would give you self-evaluation and which can be used to assess the employee's performance as well. I hope you would consider my recommendations, so that we may be able to retain the talented young professionals, who will add more value to the business and to our company. Also by doing this, we will not spend more money in recruiting and training new people most of the time.

Thank you

Yours faithfully,
Christopher

Direction: As if you are Mr. David, read the letter and give a suitable response.

Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Bảo

Cựu TMod tiếng Anh | CN CLB Địa Lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2017
Nghệ An
Nghệ An
๖ۣۜɮօռìǟƈɛ❦
Note: You need to write a response to an e-mail that you will read. What your response needs to include is in the directions so make sure you also read the directions carefully.

Dear Mr. David,

I am working in one of your nearshore offices in Uruguay for half a decade now. I have been noticing the employees, especially the ones with less than 3 years of work experience are quitting the company more often. I am in touch with a few of them, who actually left recently.

The more common reason, I could hear from them is there is no adequate scope for learning with the projects here. They were expected to do the same monotonous work for a long period of time, which didn't add much to their growth curve. I suggest some Learning Management Systems, which would give you self-evaluation and which can be used to assess the employee's performance as well. I hope you would consider my recommendations, so that we may be able to retain the talented young professionals, who will add more value to the business and to our company. Also by doing this, we will not spend more money in recruiting and training new people most of the time.

Thank you

Yours faithfully,
Christopher
Direction: As if you are Mr. David, read the letter and give a suitable response.
Tham khảo nhé!
Dear Mr.Christopher,
First and foremost, I would like to express our sincere gratitude to you for your recommendation for our company. In fact, I know that your recommendation will play a significant role in helping me retain the talented young professionals in our company.
As you know, it is increasingly difficult to recruit and retain good employees who can work for a company for a long time. When reading your recommendation, I find that the Learning Management Systems is a useful software application for the company. It helps us assess the core competency of the employees in order to find qualified employees.
Therefore, I try to tactics to retain my staff as follow: Firstly, I will use contests and incentives to help keep my staff motivated and feeling rewarded. Secondly, I will offer a competitive benefits package that fits my staffs’ needs.
Finally, thank you for your recommendation. I genuinely appreciate the thought and your excellent recommendation. I will implement this plan immediately. If you would like, I will be happy to share the results of my plan.
Yours sincerely,
Mr.David
Nguồn : Internet

Top Bottom