Viết một đoạn văn

Phạm Tùng

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2020
Nam Định
THPT Trần Hưng Đạo
Viết một đoạn văn về chủ đề our costoms and traditional

We have a tradition of celebrating a family member’s birthday. On that day, each of us prepares a birthday gift for our members then we make a birthday party plan together to give them a big surprise. At Tet, we have a tradition of making foods: sticky rice, spring rolls, chung cakes. My mom is always the person to buy the ingredients for our special food at Tet and the rest of my family prepare and cook them together. Making chung cakes is the most difficult thing so my father is the one that makes them. I feel happy and proud so much of our traditions and customs. They make my family members closer and love each other more.
Chúc bạn học tốt!!!

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng mười một 2019
We have a tradition of celebrating a family member’s birthday. On that day, each of us prepares a birthday gift for our members then we make a birthday party plan together to give them a big surprise. At Tet, we have a tradition of making foods: sticky rice, spring rolls, chung cakes. My mom is always the person to buy the ingredients for our special food at Tet and the rest of my family prepare and cook them together. Making chung cakes is the most difficult thing so my father is the one that makes them. I feel happy and proud so much of our traditions and customs. They make my family members closer and love each other more.
Chúc bạn học tốt!!!
cảm ơn bạn nhiề

Top Bottom