NYuuWindy

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
THPT Củ Chi
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Đề 1:
This is part of the letter you receive from an English friend: I enjoy my new job but I sit at a computer all day now. I don't get much exercise. What do you think I should do to keep fit?
Write your letter in about 100 words to give your friend some advice about keeping fit
Giúp mình nha các bạn. Cảm ơn mọi người

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Đề 1:
This is part of the letter you receive from an English friend: I enjoy my new job but I sit at a computer all day now. I don't get much exercise. What do you think I should do to keep fit?
Write your letter in about 100 words to give your friend some advice about keeping fit
Giúp mình nha các bạn. Cảm ơn mọi người
Dear NYuuWindy,

How are you?

If you work and must sit a computer all day, you should do fifteen minutes of gentle exercise every day. You can buy a mirror, two dumbbells and remember to do your light exercises. You may find it helpful to perform this exercise in front of the mirror. When you feel sleepy and tired, you should wash your face and stretch your arms and legs to relax your muscles. It's is important to get plenty of exercise and to eat the right foods. I recommend more exercise to full health. You can go swimming and running along the coast with your friends. You can go to the gym or join fitness club. Besides, you try to eat more nourishing food and have an adequate diet. You shall eat enough leafy vegetables and high-fiber foods. They are very good for health and reduce the risk of various diseases. I hope that you can find these suggestions useful.
Trung

Reactions: NYuuWindy
Top Bottom