Ngoại ngữ Viết luận

justin huynh

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng ba 2017
sứ sở vampire
twitter.com
Write about a singer that you like best.
Bryan Adams is my favourite singer and I like his songs very much. His full name is Bryan Guy Adams and he was born around 1959 in Canada. Besides his identity as a singer, he is also a producer, actor, activist and photographer.

He is a very successful and renowned singer around the world for the last three decades. Though rock music lovers mostly like his songs, a vast number of people whose first preference of music falls into other categories, also like him a lot. He is mainly a vocalist and song player but he can play a number of musical instruments including guitar, piano, bass guitar, harmonica and dobro. He is basically a rock singer and undoubtedly he is one of the best rock singers over a long time.

His music touches the hearts of millions of people around the world and though he is mainly a rock singer, he has fans of different ages and of different music choices. His vocal, musical performance and lyrics make him an enviable and admirable singer.

I like him mostly because of his distinguishable and remarkable vocal. He is the leader of rock songs of his time. The lyrics and music are extraordinary and whenever I listen to his songs, it gives me sensational feelings. Many of his songs have become parts of my life and memory. He is such a singer who can amuse me with most of his songs. Because of the rich lyrics and pleasant voice, he has become my most favourite singer.

Reactions: hoangnga2709

hoangnga2709

Giải Danh dự "Thử thách cùng Box Hóa 2017"
Thành viên
3 Tháng chín 2014
Bình Định
Không copy nguyên bài trên google nha mọi người, mình nộp cho cô chấm giúp mình với ^^

Phương Trang

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Ninh Bình
1. All those who have lived in this world have mothers. Mother is the one who gave birth and raised us. So I love my mother very much. My mother has reached middle age, 42 years old. My mother has a dwarf and thin. She is easy-going, humorous and kind, so everyone loves her. My mother is a tailor so she has a simple life like everyone else. My mother is not beautiful but in my eyes she is the most beautiful person in the world because she has a nice smile. Not only my mother is a housewife sure, resourceful. My family is very happy. I feel that my mother is the best in the world and I love my mother very much.
( hì hơi ngắn :p)

joon_young#1

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng hai 2017
Nam Định
THPT Lê Quý Đôn
manh làm thử bài 1 nha....
On my whole life way, there won't be anyone who is better than my Mom. She is the person who always stands by me and helps me a lot with my troubles. I adore my mother for her caring, loving, adorable behaviors and wit. My mother is now at the age of 40 but she still looks very graceful. She is skinny and tall. Her hair has turned gray, her forehead is now having some wrinkles but her eyes are always warm and full of light. My mother is really friendly and generous. She is willing to help our neighbors when they are in trouble. So everyone likes her. Moreover, she cares about me every time. I remember when I was 6, I had a bad fever and she was the only person who took care of me all night to help me get over my illness. She's the best teacher who teaches me to be self-confident, optimistic in every case and not to be rude to anyone, especially people who are in difficulties. My mom has also told me about many meaningful stories and valuable experiences. These lessons of life have improved my social skills a lot. In short, I love my Mom very much. She has sacrifice all her lives for me, so I'll try my best to study well and make her feel proud of me.
xxxxx The end xxxxx
Bài 2 để mai manh làm nha c: Y Khi 46

kingsman(lht 2k2)

Mùa hè Hóa học|Ngày hè tuyệt diệu
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
In the entertainment industry, there are many singers who sing well but the ones I do most are MY TAM
My dad is a singer from Da Nang. With the giong of his hometown, but unlike any of them, he has already achieved a lot of success with the MAMA 2013 (a major Asian award). )
Simplicity makes beauty on MY TAM
MY TAM is the artist of all people with immortal works in the heart of the public
King
còn giới thiệu về ngoại hình bạn có thể tự ghi nhé

Reactions: hoangnga2709
Top Bottom