Viết luận lớp 7

oliviascarlettt

Học sinh
Thành viên
21 Tháng ba 2017
TP - HCM
Playing sports isn't only for fun but also brings a lot of healthy benefits.
Firstly, playing sports helps the insulin to perform in a better manner. This helps diabetic people to make most of the insulin present in their body. It also helps the heart in pumping more blood and improves the blood circulation.
Secondly, playing sports helps our immunity better which makes our body immune many diseases. You can play sports with your friends or relatives in your free time, this not only helps your body but also helps everyone around you having fun and getting healthier.
Moreover, we should encourage the children to participate in outside activities such at football, tennis, volleyball,...... to decrease their time sitting in front of computers. We can teach them to take it as a hobby and enjoy it just like how they enjoyed a movie or a video game.
Lastly, I recommended that each of us should spend at least 30 minutes per day playing sports to get a healthy life and a fit body.
Nguồn: Internet

Last edited by a moderator:

Thiên Thuận

Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
Write a paragraph (100-150 words) about benefits of playing sports
Firstly, playing sports can give you a healthy life and a fit body. You will be more active and healthier by playing sports. To illustrate, you can have a lower chance of getting a serious illness such as a heart attack or high blood pressure.

In other words, it increases your resistance to illness. In leisure time, you can play sports with your friends or your relatives, this not only helps you but also motivates everyone around you to take part in sports and have good health.

Furthermore, there are some sports which you can play easily such as table tennis, tennis or football and after that, you feel completely relaxed or even free from your stress.

Moreover, you also need to allow and encourage children to play sports, especially some outside activities such as football, basketball or volleyball to decrease the time that your children spend sitting in front of computers or watching television.

These sports can help them have endurance, quickness and even teach them how to improve team spirit and work in groups. These sports also teach them how to communicate with their teammates, and show them how active and creative they are.
Source: tienganh123.com

ĐứcNhật!

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
17 Tháng mười một 2017
Quảng Nam
Trung Học Phổ Thông Chuyên Nguyễn Bỉnh Khiêm
Among my favourite sports and hobbies, I like swimming the best for several reasons. Firstly, I think playing in the water could bring great joy. It also helps reduce stress and I always feel refreshed and relaxed after swimming for about half an hour. Secondly, swimming is an excellent way to keep myself fit and healthy. It helps build up my muscle strength and prevent many heart and lung diseases. Finally, besides being a great sport, swimming is also an important survival skill, because without knowing how to swim well, it could be dangerous if there is a flood, or simply if we want to play near bodies of water. Many of such accidents have occured to teenagers lately. In conclusion, swimming will always be my preferred hobby because it is not only healthy and fun but also a life-saving skill.
Nguồn: lazi

Top Bottom