Thảo luận trong 'Hỏi bài tiếng Anh lớp 11' bắt đầu bởi Dương Võ, 22 Tháng một 2020.
Lượt xem: 110
Mình dở phần này lắm, mình nhờ các cao thủ giúp mình nha
Bạn tham khảo
Daisy insisted that she must see and talk to him about it tomorrow.
Pamela advised me not to apply for this job.
John was looking forward to see his girlfriend next week.
Helen congratulated her brother for his promotion.
Marian denied that she was the one who revealed the company’s confidential information.
My mother thanked the person who was thoughtfully helping her across the street.
Peter blamed me for the lost of our game.
Tom knew that she would wait for him if he liked her to do so.
She understood that her parents would give the girl a motorbike if she passed the exam.
He begged his sister not to tell anyone the news.
4. Daisy insisted on seeing and talking to him about it tomorrow.
5. Pamela advised menot to apply for that job.
6. John was looking for ward to seeung his girlfriend the next week.
7. Helen congratulated her brother on getting his promotion.
8. Marian denied revealing the conpany's confidential information.
9. My mother thanked me for helping her across the streets
10. Peter blamed me for not winning the game
11. She told Tom that she would wait for him if he liked
12. She said if she had passed the exam, my parents would have given her a motorbike
13. Ha asked her sister not to tell anyone the news
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu có gì sai báo lại mình nhé
Dãn cách tên bằng dấu phẩy(,).