Banned
Banned
Thành viên
20 Tháng một 2018
Nghệ An
THCS Hung Son
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.Nhan is so tired.He can't fly his kite-Nhan is so.......................................................
2.I wish to have enough mony.I want to buy a new house-I wish enough mony so that......................................
3.I don't think this book is expensive as it is-This book is.................................................................
4.To do this test is very diffcult-It is..........................................................................
5.He said something.I didn't understand-I didn't underrstand..............................................................
6.He like to read very much-He enjoys....................................................................
7.The bag iiss verry heavy.-I can't carry it......................................................
8.We'll go out.The rain will stop-When...............................................................................

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
1.Nhan is so tired.He can't fly his kite-Nhan is so.......tired to fly his kite...............................................
2.I wish to have enough mony.I want to buy a new house-I wish enough mony so that.........i can buy a new house.............................
3.I don't think this book is expensive as it is-This book is......cheaper than i think..........................................................
4.To do this test is very diffcult-It is...........difficult to do this test...............................................................
5.He said something.I didn't understand-I didn't underrstand.............what he said.................................................
6.He like to read very much-He enjoys.............reading very much.......................................................
7.The bag iiss verry heavy.-I can't carry it........because of its weight..............................................
8.We'll go out.The rain will stop-When........we go out, the rain stops............................

Reactions: Dora9528

Dora9528

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
20 Tháng một 2018
Nghệ An
THCS Hung Son
1.Nhan is so tired.He can't fly his kite-Nhan is so.......tired to fly his kite...............................................
2.I wish to have enough mony.I want to buy a new house-I wish enough mony so that.........i can buy a new house.............................
3.I don't think this book is expensive as it is-This book is......cheaper than i think..........................................................
4.To do this test is very diffcult-It is...........difficult to do this test...............................................................
5.He said something.I didn't understand-I didn't underrstand.............what he said.................................................
6.He like to read very much-He enjoys.............reading very much.......................................................
7.The bag iiss verry heavy.-I can't carry it........because of its weight..............................................
8.We'll go out.The rain will stop-When........we go out, the rain stops............................
7.The bag iiss verry heavy.-I can't carry it-This is too............................................................................

Reactions: poke2476
Top Bottom