Viết lại câu E10

D

duongthanhhuyen

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. My friend had excellent ideas. He did a good job, too. ( using NOT ONLY....BUT....AS WELL)
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
2. His explanation is not clear. The examples he gives are not clear. ( using NEITHER......NOR)
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
3. People say that the price of gold is going up. ( change into passive voice)
4. He asked me:" When will you give this book back to me."
5. Seldom did people travel far from home years ago. ( Use the ordinary word order)
6. He was given a gift. So were you.( using AS WELL)
7. You made a great discovery. He was very proud of it. ( Combine into one sentence)|
8. You may be intelligent, but you should be careful about this. ( start with NO MATTER)
9. Lan found it difficult to accept the situation. ( rewrite with DIFFICULTY)
10. The farmers had applied new technology in their fieds. The output of rice was raised. ( combine with THANKS TO.....WITH)
Các bác ơi, Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@-)

T

thanhhuyen.97

1. My friend had excellent ideas. He did a good job, too. ( using NOT ONLY....BUT....AS WELL)
-> my friend not only had excellent ideas but did a good job as well
2. His explanation is not clear. The examples he gives are not clear. ( using NEITHER......NOR)
Neither his explanation nor the examples he gives are not clear
-> the price of gold is said to being going up ( ?!)
4. He asked me:" When will you give this book back to me."
he wanted to know when i give that book back to him
5. Seldom did people travel far from home years ago. ( Use the ordinary word order)
people seldom/rarely travel far from home years ago
6. He was given a gift. So were you.( using AS WELL)
he as well me were given a gift (?!)
7. You made a great discovery. He was very proud of it. ( Combine into one sentence)|
he was very proud of your great discovery
8. You may be intelligent, but you should be careful about this. ( start with NO MATTER)
No matter how you are intelligent, you should be careful about this
it's lan's dificulty to accept the situation
10. The farmers had applied new technology in their fieds. The output of rice was raised. ( combine with THANKS TO.....WITH)
Thanks to the farmers with their application new technology in their fieds, The output of rice was raised.
Các bác ơi, Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@-)

P/s: Tớ làm thử, bạn nào sửa giùm mình nha ...........

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thanhhuyen.97

Chỉ những công thức chị nhớ chắc đúng thôi nha ^^ em thông cảm, lâu không dùng cũng quên nhiều rồi
. Neither + S1 + nor + S2 + V(chia theo S2 )
. No matter + how + adj + clause , clause
. Thanks to + N / V-ing : nhờ vào
. Mấy câu còn lại chủ yếu dựa vào tư duy ra thôi
. Cấu trúc với as well chị không nhớ, e có thể search được trong diễn đàn

N

nhatvy2606

Câu 6 là dùng động từ tobe tương ứng với ngôi thứ 3 số ít nhé bạn. Nói chung với các kiểu câu as well as, along with, with... thì động từ phía sau phải chia theo chủ ngữ trước các cụm đó ấy.

4. He asked me:" When will you give this book back to me?"
\Rightarrow He wanted to know when I would give that book back to him.

\Rightarrow Lan had DIFFICULTY (in) accepting the situation.

D

duongthanhhuyen

Chị thanhhuyen97 ơi, em nghĩ câu 3 nó cứ sao í.

từ being going í, em nghĩ có being rồi thì sao có going được hả chị? being gone hay being go thôi?

N

nhatvy2606

Chị thanhhuyen97 ơi, em nghĩ câu 3 nó cứ sao í.

từ being going í, em nghĩ có being rồi thì sao có going được hả chị? being gone hay being go thôi?
The price of goal is said to be going up.
Theo mình là thế. :D

D

duongthanhhuyen

M.N có làm được k ạ?
1. John doesn't always speak truth, I'm afraid.
=> You can't............................................. .................................................. ...........
2. Does this camera belong to you?
=> Do................................................ .................................................. ........?
3. Couldn't you find a better hotel?
=> Is this.............................................. .................................................. ..........?
4. He never has enough money.
=> He's always............................................ .................................................. ............
5. He couldn't afford to buy the car.
=> The car............................................... .................................................. .........
6. This is the best essay I have ever written.
=> Never............................................. .................................................. ...........
7. I won't go to bed. Peter will get home at midnight.
=> .......................................until...... .................................................. ...........
8. I will pay you the money. I will get a job.
=>..........................................as soon as................................................ ................
9. They made him wait for two hours.
=> He was............................................... .................................................. .........
10. Keeping calm is the secret of passing your driving test.
=>As long as................................................ .................................................. ........
11. They never made us do anything we didn't want to do.
=> We................................................ .................................................. ........
12. I was very interested in our conversation.
=> It was interesting....................................... .................................................. .................
12. Why did you do that?
=> Whatever.......................................... .................................................. ..............
13. These bookselves are my own work.
=> I made.............................................. .................................................. ..........
14. Whenever she went to Paris she bought a new dress.
=> She never............................................. .................................................. ...........
15. He is on the fifteenth page of the report he's typing.
=> So far he................................................ .................................................. ........

L

linhbebe99

1. John doesn't always speak truth, I'm afraid.
=> You can't believe John because he doesn't always speak truth
2. Does this camera belong to you?
=> Do you own this camera ?
3. Couldn't you find a better hotel?
=> Is this a bad hotel ?
4. He never has enough money.
=> He's always hasn't more money
5. He couldn't afford to buy the car.
=> The car couldn't be afford to buy
6. This is the best essay I have ever written.
=> Never I have ever written the best essay
7. I won't go to bed. Peter will get home at midnight.
=>I won't go to bed until Peter get home at midnight.
8. I will pay you the money. I will get a job.
=> I will pay you the money as soon as I get a job.
9. They made him wait for two hours.
=> He was made wait for two hours.(in passive MAKE NOT TO)
10. Keeping calm is the secret of passing your driving test.
=>As long as not keeping calm is the secret of passing your driving test.
11. They never made us do anything we didn't want to do.
=> We never were made do anything
12. I was very interested in our conversation.
=> It was interesting our conversation.
12. Why did you do that?
=> Whatever did you do that ?
13. These bookselves are my own work.
=> I made these bookselves.
14. Whenever she went to Paris she bought a new dress.
=> She never bought a new dress when she went to pARIS
15. He is on the fifteenth page of the report he's typing.
=> So far he is typing fifteenth page of the report about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom