Nghệ An
JYP Entertaiment

Trần Vân Anh 2k5

Học sinh
Thành viên
23 Tháng bảy 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Đại Nài
Write an essay on following topic:''Children should never be educated at home by their parents.''
Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.(200-250 words)
@Tuấn Anh Phan Nguyễn @phuongdaitt1 @Phạm Dương
At the present time, children have the choice where he wants to study at school or at home. Thus, a lot of children are taught at home and never go to the school. It’s believed that parents should stop this kind of curriculum and give the children to the normal school. I strongly agree with the rubric above, because of parents won’t be worried about the safety of their child and why don’t study at home if it gives good results?

Firstly, parent’s in charge of their child and they know what is necessary for their kid. Therefore, some parents prefer to teach their kid themselves rather than giving them to the school. Parents always worried about surrounding of their child, because nowadays environment influencing on children very strongly. But when children at home, they will be sure that no one pressuring on their child.

Secondly, schools aren’t always giving results that parents are expecting. Thus, parents have decided to take it on their hands and teach children by themselves. Parents always will control their “student” and I can’t say that school can do it either. Due to constant supervision of parent’s, children will study hard even if he doesn’t want to.

To conclude, in my opinion, home education is a good way to develop the knowledge of a child. It also helps to parents to control their kid and keep him away from the bad influence of surrounding. In addition to this, only parents will be responsible for results of their child in entrance examination of universities.

Top Bottom