English THCS Viết đoạn văn

M

mrdoanhp1

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Đề :
Image you are visiting a place in Vn or in a foreign country write a letter to tell your family about it. . viết thư về cho mẹ giới thiệu về mình đang ở nơi đó . coi như đi du lịch . mình dịch là thế . các bạn dịch như nào tùy . viết họ vs . 100 từ đến 150 từ

Last edited by a moderator:
L

linhlovely2002

Binh Son district, Quảng Ngãi province
November 28th, 2007
Dear my wife
Firstly, I want to tell I love you and our daughter so much.
This is my one month in Quang Ngai province. At here, It is very hot in daytime, but it is cool in night. My works are busy, I usually get up at six o’clock then wash face, brush teeth and have breakfast. At 6.45 o’clock, I come the site by office’s automobile. At the site of Dung Quat Refinery, almost people are busy, almost equipments work with high power. The site is very large, it is about 100 hectare square meters in area. However, temporary streets are very bad, therefore, walk is very difficult. Each day, I walk everywhere in the site to check all works is continuing.

Because, it is very hot in daytime, I am very tired, and very hungry and my skin is blacker than it in the past.

I tell to you about my works and my life in the site of Dung Quat Refinery, you don’t worry for me, I know a way to care for myself.

And you, how are you? I hope you are fine and often remember me. Please, tell me about our daughter. I remember her so much. Write me as soon as.

Give love to you and our daughter.

Yours.
nhấn đúng sai hộ mink
tks nhìu

Nguồn: net

Last edited by a moderator:
A

arrigato

Đang viết Tiếng Anh mà, sao lại có dấu?

At here, It is very hot in daytime, but it is cool in night.

At here, It -> The weather here
in -> at

At 6.45 o’clock, I come the site by office’s automobile.

-> come to the site

At the site of Dung Quat Refinery, almost people are busy, almost equipments work with high power.

almost -> most of

The site is very large, it is about 100 hectare square meters in area.

Đây là đơn vị gì vậy bạn?
hectare square meters in area -> hectares square large

However, temporary streets are very bad, therefore, walk is very difficult.

-> walking

Each day, I walk everywhere in the site to check all works is continuing.

Each day -> Everyday
everywhere -> around
all works is continuing -> all the continuing works

Because, it is very hot in daytime, I am very tired, and very hungry and my skin is blacker than it in the past.

blacker -> darker
it -> its/it was

I tell to you about my works and my life in the site of Dung Quat Refinery, you don’t worry for me, I know a way to care for myself.

tell to you -> have told you
worry for -> worry about
a way to care for -> the way/how to take care of

And you, how are you? I hope you are fine and often remember me. Please, tell me about our daughter. I remember her so much.

-> missed

This is my one month in Quang Ngai province.

Write me as soon as.

Yours.

Còn những chỗ này thì mình chẳng hiểu gì hết!

O

one_day

November 28th, 2007
Dear my wife
Firstly, I want to tell I love you and our daughter so much.
This is my one month in Quang Ngai province. At here, It is very hot in daytime, but it is cool in night. My works are busy, I usually get up at six o’clock then wash face, brush teeth and have breakfast. At 6.45 o’clock, I come the site by office’s automobile. At the site of Dung Quat Refinery, almost people are busy, almost equipments work with high power. The site is very large, it is about 100 hectare square meters in area. However, temporary streets are very bad, therefore, walk is very difficult. Each day, I walk everywhere in the site to check all works is continuing.

And you, how are you? I hope you are fine and often remember me. Please, tell me about our daughter. I remember her so much. Write me as soon as.

Yours.

Cái này search google thấy có nên mình nghĩ chắc là 1 bài hoàn thiện rồi nên confirm luôn, mà bây giờ đọc lại mở thấy nhiều lỗi sai ........

Binh Son district, Quang Ngai province

November 28th, 2007
Dear wife,
Firstly, I want to tell you that I miss you and our daughter so much.
This is my first month in Quang Ngai province. Here, it is (dùng the weather như arrigato cũng không sai) very hot in the daytime, but it is cool at night. My work is busy (work không đếm được nên không thêm s). I usually get up at six o’clock then I wash my face, brush my teeth and have breakfast. At 6.45 o’clock, I come to the sitein office’s automobile(khi nói chung chung thì dùng by ,nói cụ thể thì dùng in). At the site of Dung Quat Refinery, most people are busy, most equipment works with high power. The site is very large, it is about 100 square hectare . However, temporary streets are very bad, therefore, walk is very difficult. Each day, I walk everywhere in the site to check if all work is continuing.
Because it is very hot in the daytime, I am very tired, and very hungry and my skin is blacker than it used to in the past.
I tell you about my work and my life in the site of Dung Quat Refinery, you don’t worry about me. I know the way to to care for myself.
And you, how are you? I hope you are fine and often miss me (nhớ nhung dùng miss). Please, tell me about our daughter. I miss her so much. Write me as soon as possible.

Love.

L

linhlovely2002

cảm ơn các bn đã sửa và hỗ trợ cho mink trong việc làm bài để các bài viết sau hoàn thiện hơn
mong các bài khác của mink cx sẽ được các bn giúp đỡ nhiệt tình hơn
thanks nhìu

Top Bottom