viết đoạn văn

C

cherrynguyen_298

M cug ko biết ntn cho đúng.......

my home village is to the south east of the city. it is about 100 km from the city center.my village is a very beautiful and peaceful . place where , people in my home village plant rice, vegetables, raise cattle and grow flowers. it is very famours for its pretty roes and picturesque scenery . the air í quite fresh. there a river flowing a cross the village. people in my home village is friendly and happy......

NẾU ĐK THÌ CẢM ƠN M NHÉ...:):):):)

T

thuong0504

1) Viết đoan văn về quê hương em bằng tiewngs anh

Outline:

*Introduction:

-Introduce your country

+Where?

+Name?

*Body:

-Detail:

+Capital

+Some famous cities

+Some special food or other things

*Conclusion:

-Your feeling

-Your trying ( making your country more and more beautiful and friendly, for example!)

T

thuong0504

my home village is to the south east of the city. it is about 100 km from the city center.my village is a very beautiful and peaceful . place where , people in my home village plant rice, vegetables, raise cattle and grow flowers. it is very famours for its pretty roes and picturesque scenery . the air í quite fresh. there a river flowing a cross the village. people in my home village is friendly and happy......

In your passage, there are some mistakes which i have just underlined for you! Thank you for answering the question of others!

Viết đoạn văn về nông thôn em

This topic is the same as the topic i have just done, i think you should apply some detail of your home village to write.

You can write as carefully and exactly as you could!

You can post your passage into here if you like!

N

nhutuyen37

The village I live in ................ It is about ten miles from a large town.

There are many people in my village. Most of them are farmers. They grow paddy in the large fields around my village. These paddy fields look very beautiful when the paddy plants are growing. The mountains in the distance and the palm trees all around, add to the beauty of these fields.

The shops in my village are very old. There are few brick buildings. Most of the shops are along the main road in the village. As the people in my village live a simple life, their needs are not many. So, many of the things found in the shops in the towns are not found in the shops in my village.

The people in my village are good. They go not like to quarrel or fight with others. Every evening they meet one another and talk about many things. If they need any help or advice, they go to the village chief. The chief is a wise man. He gives good advice and keeps the people happy.

Indeed, I like my village very much.

Đây là bài mẫu mình tham khảo trên mạng ak

Top Bottom