Viết đoạn văn ngắn

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Viết 1 đoạn văn ngắn về hoạt động thư giãn bạn thực hiện nhiều nhất bằng tiếng anh
There are a lot of activities that you can do in your leisure time. Some people spend their leisure time to resting and sleeping after they going back to their workplace.Others spend their free time on their favourite activities. For example: they often listenning to music, hang out with their friendsl, go on a picnic, travel , go partying…Some people like me choose sports to enjoy their free time, among different kinds of sports, I often go to swimming.
When you go to swimming, it help you fresher, more than taller and relax. When you swimming , you need all of your body activities maximum so it will very great for your nerve as much as your body.
After a day from school. I am very refreshed and more alert. When I got home from school, I just finished reviewing the homework and started to relax with a tiring class. When I finish my homework, I watch TV and play useful games. Like plowing, jumping rope and running competition.

Bạn tham khảo nha ^^

gnghi.nd

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
3 Tháng chín 2020
Bến Tre
HMF
Listening to music is my favourite leisure activity. After studying or working hard, I would relax by listening to music. It makes me happy, satisfied and fall in sleep easily. Besides, English songs can also help me improve my English. Some meaningful songs encourage me when I feel upset. For these reasons, the music is not only entertaining but also a good way to learn many interesting things or a soul remedy. So, I choose listening to music for my leisure time
-Hơi ngắn cậu có thể tham khảo và thêm một số ý cũng được, chúc cậu học tốt-

Reactions: VânHà.D

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
There are a lot of activities that you can do in your leisure time. Some people spend their leisure time to resting and sleeping after they going back to their workplace.Others spend their free time on their favourite activities. For example: they often listenning to music, hang out with their friendsl, go on a picnic, travel , go partying…Some people like me choose sports to enjoy their free time, among different kinds of sports, I often go to swimming.
When you go to swimming, it help you fresher, more than taller and relax. When you swimming , you need all of your body activities maximum so it will very great for your nerve as much as your body.
After a day from school. I am very refreshed and more alert. When I got home from school, I just finished reviewing the homework and started to relax with a tiring class. When I finish my homework, I watch TV and play useful games. Like plowing, jumping rope and running competition.

Bạn tham khảo nha ^^
There are a lot of activities that you can do in your leisure time. Some people spend their leisure time to resting and sleeping after they going back to their workplace. Others spend their free time on their favourite activities. For example: they often listenning--->listen to music, hang out with their friendsl---->friends, go on a picnic, travel, go partying…Some people like me choose sports to enjoy their free time, among different kinds of sports, I often go to swimming.
When you go to swimming, it help--->helps you fresher, more than taller and relax. When you swimming , you need all of your body activities maximum so it will very great for your nerve as much as your body.
Listening to music is my favourite leisure activity. After studying or working hard, I would relax by listening to music. It makes me happy, satisfied and fall in sleep easily. Besides, English songs can also help me improve my English. Some meaningful songs encourage me when I feel upset. For these reasons, the music is not only entertaining but also a good way to learn many interesting things or a soul remedy. So, I choose listening to music for my leisure time
-Hơi ngắn cậu có thể tham khảo và thêm một số ý cũng được, chúc cậu học tốt-
Listening to music is my favourite leisure activity. After studying or working hard, I would relax by listening to music. It makes me happy, satisfied and fall in sleep easily. Besides, English songs can also help me improve my English. Some meaningful songs encourage me when I feel upset. For these reasons, the music---->music is not only entertaining but also a good way to learn many interesting things or a soul remedy. So, I choose listening to music for my leisure time
Mình có sửa lại ít lỗi nhé.

Diệp Hạ Bạch

Cựu TMod Anh
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng sáu 2020
Thái Bình
Muốn biết hãy hỏi :D
Reading books is the activity I chose to help relax.There are many different kinds of books such as: detective books, funny books,..so there' s a lot of books that make you comfortable choosing .To relax you choose a quiet space, choose the book you like and can hear a gentle song you' ll feel more relaxed .This is the activity help me relax. You can try and experience .
Đây là bài viết của mình.Có lỗi sai mong giúp đỡ

Reactions: wyn.mai

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
Reading books is the activity I chose to help relax.There are many different kinds of books such as: detective books, funny books,..so there' s a lot of books that make you comfortable choosing .To relax you choose a quiet space, choose the book you like and can hear a gentle song you' ll feel more relaxed .This is the activity help me relax. You can try and experience .
Đây là bài viết của mình.Có lỗi sai mong giúp đỡ
Reading books is the activity I chose to help relax.There are many different kinds of books such as: detective books, funny books,..so there' s a lot of books that make you comfortable choosing .To relax you choose a quiet space, choose the book you like and can hear a gentle song you' ll feel more relaxed .This is the activity help--->that helps me relax. You can try and experience .

Top Bottom