English THPT Việt đoạn văn ngắn về kế hoạch tình nguyện

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
mọi người viết giúp em đoạn văn ngắn khoảng 130-140 câu về kế hoạch làm tình nguyện với ạ
-join the Blue Summer campaign at schools
-help people who are in need
-clean up the old school together, attended in the project of reconstructing a number of local bridges which funded by donors
-bring out the old broken stuffs then paint the wall in a brighter color for elderly people....
1 số công việc tình nguyện, bạn dựa vào để viết nhé

Last edited:
Reactions: tuấn prestigal

Dg Nhu Nga

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
THPT Cao Bá Quát
-join the Blue Summer campaign at schools
-help people who are in need
-clean up the old school together, attended in the project of reconstructing a number of local bridges which funded by donors
-brought out the old broken stuffs then painted the wall in a brighter color fpr elderly people....
1 số công việc tình nguyện, bạn dựa vào để viết nhé
Bạn đang sử dụng thì HTĐ thì brought phải là bring chứ?

Bella Dodo

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng mười một 2019
Hà Nội
Diễn Đàn Học Mãi
Bạn tham khảo,

As a kind person, volunteering is one of my favourite activity. These days, due to the flood in ..., I wanted to help some families there where their houses are damaged. My plan is that, I am going to have many fundraisers at school during athletic days and swimming carnivals. My friends and I will together sell sausages and drinks, 15 vnd per sausage. This activity will also be presented at different schools to raise awareness of kids and parents. I think this is a good action because we demonstrate that everyone in our country is connected and we are willing to help if they need. There will also be clothing bins and toy bins so we can donate to charities, which money, clothes and toys can go directly to the affected area.

Bella

Reactions: tuấn prestigal
Top Bottom