English THCS verb form

Tuyết Lan Nguyễn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng mười 2021
Gia Lai
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. (Convince) that they were trying to poison him, he refused (eat)........................anything
2. I (say)........................ that? I (be)........................ absent-minded
3. This place (say)........................ to (build)........................ in three years
4 Heaven (help)........................ the sailors on a night like that
5. She (study)........................ at the library now because all of her books (be)........................ (go).......................
6. He (obtain)........................ his degree if he (want)........................to, but he (be)........................lazy (try)........................
7 The experiment (make)........................ when the lights (go out )........................
8. Peter: Why didn’t Lana tell her boss about the problem? Linda: She (get)........................ into a lot of trouble
9 Have John and Alan ever met before? I don’t think so, why? He came in and started (talk) ........................ to her as if they (be) ........................ old friends
10. No one has better qualifications. Carol is certain (choose) ........................ for the job
11. He recommended that she (be)........................ there early
12. I resented (be) ........................ unjustly accused and asked him (apologize)............................
13. It is much use (have) ........................ a bicycle if you don’t know how to ride it
14. The girl proposed that their scout leader (organize) ........................ a camping trip
15. I have a long trip ahead of me tomorrow, so I think I’d better go to bed, but let me say goodbye now because I didn’t see you in the morning. I (already leave) ........................by the time you (get up) ........................
16. If the doctor really (care) ........................ about these patients, he would have explained the medical procedure to me before surgery

giúp mk với !!!! mk đang cần gấp !!
tks !!!

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Chào bạn, bạn được khuyến khích đặt 5 CÂU HỎI/ 1 BÀI ĐĂNG để chúng mình hỗ trợ tốt nhất nhé!

16. If the doctor really (care) .......HAD CARED................. about these patients, he would have explained the medical procedure to me before surger

10. No one has better qualifications. Carol is certain (choose) .........TO BE CHOSEN............... for the job

11. He recommended that she (be)...........BE............. there early

14. The girl proposed that their scout leader (organize) ........ORGANIZE................ a camping trip

12. I resented (be) ........BEING................ unjustly accused and asked him (apologize)......TO APOLOGIZE......................

Mời bạn tham khảo thêm

+ Chinh phục kì thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia
+ Level up your Vocabulary
+ IDIOMS theo chủ đề
+ Dịch thuật -Word order
+ Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh Magic Ears

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom