Mưa Tím Sky

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
3 Tháng ba 2017
An Giang
THPT CHÂU PHÚ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Anh chị cho em phiền chút ạ,
Em sắp viết bài viết về bộ phim ''tôi thấy hoa vàng trên cỏ xanh''. Cho em hỏi:
-Thể loại phim đó là gì vậy?
-Các anh chị dịch giúp em đoạn này đc ko:
''"Tôi thấy hoa vàng trên cỏ xanh” là bộ phim chuyển thể từ truyện dài cùng tên của nhà văn Nguyễn Nhật Ánh Chuyện phim là tuổi thơ nghèo khó của hai anh em Thiều và Tường ở một làng quê Việt thân thuộc và nên thơ. Tôi đã khóc ở một số đoạn. Phim được khán giả yêu thích vì đem lại nhiều cảm xúc. Bộ phim đã giành nhiều giải thưởng, trong đó có giải Bông Sen Vàng''
Em cần gấp! Cảm ơn ạ!

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
'' "I saw the yellow flowers on the green grass" is the film adaptation of the novels of the same name by writer Nguyen Nhat Anh The story is poor childhood of the brothers Thieu and Vietnam Wall in a familiar village and should poetry. I cried at some sections. the film was the audience favorite since brought many emotions. the film has won numerous awards, including the Golden Lotus award ''

Reactions: Mưa Tím Sky

x_.13

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
28 Tháng hai 2017
Tôi thấy hoa vàng trên cỏ xanh is a film adapted from the novel of the same name by Nguyễn Nhật Ánh. The film is about the difficult childhood in a Vietnam village of two brothers Thiều and Tường. I cried watching the film. It was the audience's favorite because of the touching emotions. It has won many awards, including Bông Sen Vàng award.

Mưa Tím Sky

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
3 Tháng ba 2017
An Giang
THPT CHÂU PHÚ
'' "I saw the yellow flowers on the green grass" is the film adaptation of the novels of the same name by writer Nguyen Nhat Anh The story is poor childhood of the brothers Thieu and Vietnam Wall in a familiar village and should poetry. I cried at some sections. the film was the audience favorite since brought many emotions. the film has won numerous awards, including the Golden Lotus award ''
anh dùng google dịch sao?

Mưa Tím Sky

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
3 Tháng ba 2017
An Giang
THPT CHÂU PHÚ
Tôi thấy hoa vàng trên cỏ xanh is a film adapted from the novel of the same name by Nguyễn Nhật Ánh. The film is about the difficult childhood in a Vietnam village of two brothers Thiều and Tường. I cried watching the film. It was the audience's favorite because of the touching emotions. It has won many awards, including Bông Sen Vàng award.
Cảm ơn ạ

Reactions: x_.13
Top Bottom